adding websites to searchengines....

ThA_FiLeR

add it to an open directory

alao, linking to as many sites on a similar topic will help, as will those sites and others linking back, the more sites linking to you the beter you will score on the search engine :)

and i dont mean to patronise.. you have added meta tags havent you? u will have done that i know, but just checking..

heres my meta tags, dont ask me bout the site, I made it for someone else but they keep complaining that they want it to be in search engines

<meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-us">

<META name="description" content="Welcome to Treasures Of Europe. This is the place for all your statue needs. We provide: Birds, Dogs, concrete bird baths, Suns, Trolls, Animals, and MUCH MORE!">

<META name="keywords" content="statues, statuary, treasures, europe, of, bird, bath, dog, dogs, birds, birds, comcrete statues, statues, treasures of europe, garden angel, angels, buste, bustes, cat, cats, columns, column, corbel, antique replica corbels, french lilly ornament, lillys, concrete gargoyle, gargoyles, hand, painted, misc, animals, animal, oriental statuary, troll, handpainted">

are those good?

website url: www.toe-art.com