Updates/Hotfixes with WUD

Hi to all. First, wanna to thanks for all for the real good job done. I have used the msfn help since my first slipstreaming in 2002.

Well, I still doing unnatended DVD's, but thesse days with Win7. Well, in the XP age, I used the WUD, downloaded all hotfixes/updates for Brazilian Portuguese, use nlite and take a coffe!

But I noticed that the UL's for Barzilian Portuguese haven't been updated.... So, I start to download all hotfixes/updates for Windows 7 one by one from MS site.

Okay, okay... may question is... if I use the Windows 7 English's UL and aply these hotfixzes/updates in my Brazilian Portuguese source, may cause some trouble for me? If so, have another way to download the Brazilian Portuguese's updates/hotfixes at once?

thanks for the help, and sorry for bad English.

P.S. My source has SP1 and IE9 integrated with DISM and some hotfixes/updates integrated with RT7lite.

P.S. My source has SP1 and IE9 integrated with DISM and some hotfixes/updates integrated with RT7lite.
P.S. You'd better get an "unaltered" source and start from scratch (aside from the PT-BR fixes that you MUST use).

BTW, AFAIK, you ADD the Language Pack to an ENU source. :unsure:

Kind of sounds like you have a "warez" version if it's "pre-integrated"...

Edited by submix8c

Well, I forget to say that may source was made by me! :whistle:

I got a untouched Win7 x32 Professional PT-BR, then using MSFN guides, I integrated SP1 and IE9. Then I start to integrate the hotfixes/updates, but I did it going into MS Website and downloading one by one...

My actual Win7 x32 ISO has SP1, IE9 and hotfixes/updates till May/2012, but when I do a clean install using it and try to using Windows Updates, I get that are a lot of updates/hotfixes that I have integrated and still need to install... and others that I haven´t downloaded

So, sorry for didn't esplained very well my doubt... I wanna to know if is another way to download hotfixes for WIN7 PT-BR that not is going to MS site and do it one by one....

thanks

Been a lot of updates since May

are the extra updates like ver KB890830-x64-v4.11

WUD only does English far as I know cause I use also and mount and install monthly updates. But updates to Win are not language specific as far as I know ... There may be some that are specific to you and your machine though,

My x64_msu_thru_08-14-2012 totals 138 Updates and I have SP1 source

You can get a clean SP1 iso here http://www.askvg.com/direct-download-links-download-official-original-and-untouched-windows-7-iso-32-bit-and-64-bit/

Edited by maxXPsoft

well, thanks for all helping. I will download the clean Win7 SP1 and start again... I like to create 2 or 3 ISOS by year with all updates (like our penguins "friends" lol) in case to format any one pc or notebook in may house and get everithing almost done.