i was in nlite forum and advise me here in your forum

really until now i do not understand how to customize windows by Unattended windows program

plz, my friends can help me and guide me how to deal with next points(i have some problems in following customizing)

how to add office 2003 in customizing windows

how to add kaspersky, winrar, adobe reader,jave,flash player and GOM player in customizing windows

boot screen

change sound when windows start /shudown,

how to change default windows background

how to add any name in left side of start menu when you press start bottun

i have som music files and i want them to be existing in desktop

I'm not sure how knowledgeable and experienced you are, no offense but it seems as though you are a beginner in Windows customization. You have asked about modifying Windows resources, such as customizing the start menu graphics and boot screen, changing theme elements, such as sound and background ie wallpaper, adding default files to the desktop, adding preinstalled and configured apps unattendedly including Office, one of the larger and more difficult ones to do, and you want to do all of this in an unattended install of XP? (I'm assuming XP since you didn't specify.) Do I understand your wants correctly? Do you know how to do any one of those things? What have you tried? What did you use? What happened?

As a beginner, asking to do all of those all at once is setting yourself up for frustration and failure and I strongly do not recommend it. To start with, pick ONE thing to learn how to do. Google and read for at least a day or more on everything you can find, preferably aimed at a beginner, about how to do that one thing. Then give us a complete description of your hardware and the software you are wanting to know how to use or implement. Tell us what you understand and what you don't. Tell us what you have tried and what happened, complete with screenshots and/or exact description of the error messages. Once you understand and are able to do the one thing you have chosen, start over from scratch and pick a new ONE thing to learn how to do. Once the second thing is mastered, add the two things together and make sure there are no conflicts between the two things. Then start over from scratch and learn a new third ONE thing, etc. This is a much longer approach than I'm sure you were looking for, but when you are done, you will be able to repeat the total chore any time you want to and modify it as appropriate and you will know WHY it works and will even be able to help others. Learning to do things in this way also makes it much easier to isolate what is causing an error, and you are bound to have many errors, so you might even want to learn how to install and run a VM such as VirtualBox or VMWare before you do anything else.

Bottom line, we are very glad to help you learn how to do a computer related task, but we are not here to do it for you.

Cheers and Regards

how to add office 2003 in customizing windows
And I told you (as did another poster) to LOOK AROUND! I even gave a link our two to get you started. You will HAVE to use the Office Customer Package from Microsoft. WE DO NOT HAVE IT! You must first use MS software THEN "integrate" it in RunOnceGUI.

We can't just HAND it to you!

"The Gods help those that help themselves". After that, we can then help you with PROBLEMS you may encounter.

Edited by submix8c

Im new here,hello. What is best way for unattended winndows install ? I read tuturiol about unattended install at here http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/1/ and I goto download nlite application and read so very easy and I see about driverpacks here http://driverpacks.net/docs/beginners-guide-windows-xp and it read,

1.RyanVM Integrator

2.nLite

3.DriverPacks BASE

Which is best way so that I do correctly, thank you.

but i want to know what is silent swith for office 2003

i will use windows unattended cd creator program,, but i have problem in commands in software window

To answer your FIRST question (again...)

You will HAVE to use the Office Customer Package from Microsoft.
As to the SECOND question... WHAT "WINDOWS UNATTENDED CD CREATOR PROGRAM"??? Never heard of it? NAME IT!!!!

Im new here,hello. What is best way for unattended winndows install ?
First, it's a matter of opinion. Use what method/tool you like best.

Second, you have hijacked this Topic. Start your own in the appropriate subforum.

Third, look at the top/right of every page on MSFN - there's a "Gear" next to "Search" box - clock on it and be surprised.

Im new here,hello. What is best way for unattended winndows install ?
First, it's a matter of opinion. Use what method/tool you like best.

Second, you have hijacked this Topic. Start your own in the appropriate subforum.

Third, look at the top/right of every page on MSFN - there's a "Gear" next to "Search" box - clock on it and be surprised.

My much apologies,I Will start my topic elsewhere.