Background and Scripts

crowe80

I have a two part question, both are separate issues.

1. I saw in Iceman's instructions that you can modify a background image in WinPE. So I have the image mounted and I replace the winpe.bmp with my background image that we will just call "myimage.bmp". So i went out to C:\winpe_x86\mount\windows\ and I replaced winpe.bmp with myimage.bmp. I then unmounted the image and made an iso file and burned it to a disk. I have an image already created out on the network share. I go out and get it from my new WinPE disk but the background I changed this to is not there. It still defaults to the winpe.bmp background. What am I doing wrong? I can provide more details if you need them.

2. I also created the script for cleaning up a single partition. I have this text file saved out on the network share where my image is and I run the diskpart /s singlepartition.txt command after I have connected to my share through Winpe but it can't find the script. Where exactly should I save the script file? Also, I have ran this manually and it shows I only have disk 0 so I run through the commands to clean that but it seems like after I image at the windows boot manager it adds another option to select windows 7. So I may have 2 or 3 options to highlight Windows 7 and click ok but they all take me to the same image but it's saying it's only on one partition. So I'm not sure why that keeps adding windows 7 as an option each time I image.

Any help is appreciated, I'm all mixed up right now :)