Please Help: Misuse of WinSetupFromUSB?

Hello

I have been trying to get a pendrive bootable with the windows installer to recover a netbook that no longer boots, and a friend recommended I use WinSetupFromUSB, which I did.

At the end of the USB setup, however, it requests that I reboot twice from the pendrive, or else my primary hard disk won't be safe? I placed a installer on the Pendrive, and I don't wish to install it on my computer at all. I can't reboot from it, or it will format my computer and replace my windows.

Is there any way for me to rectify this? Can I make it safe again to simply boot from my primary hard disk? It doesn't matter if the installation on the pendrive works or not.

Thank you all who reply, I'm quite worried here since I have no way to fully backup this windows installation, and I have no idea how at risk it is...

a friend recommended I use WinSetupFromUSB, which I did.
Which version did you use?
At the end of the USB setup, however, it requests that I reboot twice from the pendrive, or else my primary hard disk won't be safe?
I am confused. Do you mean at the end of preparing the USB disk program told you to boot from USB twice? That's a remonder/instructions for proper installation on the target disk/computer when installation already started, applies only for pre 1.0 versions and has nothing to do with safety of the disk you are working from to prepare the USB disk. Did I understand you correctly? To confirm- you do NOT have to reboot the computer you are preparing the USB disk on. When program finishes the stick is ready to be moved to the target computer and program does not touch or need the internal disk you are preparing/working from.

I placed a installer on the Pendrive, and I don't wish to install it on my computer at all. I can't reboot from it, or it will format my computer and replace my windows.

It will not format or change automatically anything. If have to boot from that USB disk on a computer, select target disk and choose to format it in order some changes on internal disk to be made.

To confirm- you do NOT have to reboot the computer you are preparing the USB disk on. When program finishes the stick is ready to be moved to the target computer and program does not touch or need the internal disk you are preparing/working from.

Alright, I guess I had misunderstood the message then. That's what I was in doubt of, really, thank you for clarifying. I feel relieved now.