Songs Skip to next track sporadically

Ctwizzy

Hello, recently got a new laptop a Lenovo Y570 with Win7 Home Premium 64bit. I moved my entire audio collection from my old laptop over and attempted to play songs in iTunes it repeatedly on the majority of songs skips to the next track at a random point throughout the song.

This is not the 20 second preview setting in iTunes as it has skipped the same song at 5 seconds or 45 or even 2 mins in. I then tried the songs in Windows Media Player Classic same thing, and again in Windows Media Player 12. However from a few tests QuickTime seems to play songs fine though with no skipping issues.

I updated the Renesas audio driver and tried the CCCP codec pack, then removed it and installed the basic K-Lite codec pack to no avail..

If anyone know what may be causing this please let me know! It must be software related if Quicktime is fine...

Thx in advance.

@Tripredacus I'm not even touching the Keyboard though while Music is playing through iTunes or WMP.. some songs just skip and its getting incredibly irritating to the point where I'm almost ready to return this laptop..