CMD Batch: Get Time

but, what do you suggest me?

You mean, totally without knowing what you're trying to do or for what purpose, your skill level (with computers in general, or at scripting/programming) , languages you might know, your preferences, what resources (time, money or otherwise) are available, who the end user is, what platform(s) it should run onto, performance goals you might have, what support you may need, features you require, etc?

I might as well recommend a banana then. That's the thing with guessing based on no information whatsoever. The results tend to suck.

It's a bit like asking "pick a vehicle for me", without knowing if it needs to fly, float, carry cargo, budget limits or anything like that. You need a bit of infos first, before you can actually make any sensible recommendations.

Not even knowing what kind of thing it's meant to protect I'm not sure you're not totally wasting your time in the first place. It could be something as trivial as this for all we know, which TONS of people could easily write from scratch in a variety of languages in less than 5 minutes anyway (or perhaps find other tools that do the same thing but without restrictions). There's no point in even wasting time protecting something simple like that. Then again, I have absolutely no idea what you're working onto here so I might be completely off.

I would assume you are running a version of Windows server for your software registration process so if that's the case, depending on the version of Windows Server you are running; I would look into using the following:

net time /setsntp:pool.ntp.org

or W32TM as was mentioned in an earlier thread here. Either will work just make sure your firewall is set to allow UDP traffic port 123.

Good luck.