Error Message Installing One Piece Post SP3 Pack

lapetite66

I was going to say that I didn't have any spaces in my path name but I was wrong. It was Desktop/Slipstream Files. I changed it to Desktop/Slipstream-Files is that okay or should I just go with Desktop/SlipstreamFiles?

You'd still have spaces in "My Documents" and before that in "C:\Documents and Settings" ;) and probably in what follows. But I personally don't think spaces are the problem, rather the total length of the path and file names (which is a Windows problem, not nLite problem).

I was going to say that I didn't have any spaces in my path name but I was wrong. It was Desktop/Slipstream Files. I changed it to Desktop/Slipstream-Files is that okay or should I just go with Desktop/SlipstreamFiles?

You'd still have spaces in "My Documents" and before that in "C:\Documents and Settings" ;) and probably in what follows. But I personally don't think spaces are the problem, rather the total length of the path and file names (which is a Windows problem, not nLite problem).

I agree on all counts with Ponch. Again, short path names at the root, such as "C:\SlipFiles", avoids all those issues regardless if they are due to problems in nLite, Windows, or any other program you might run. Why ask for trouble when it's easily avoided?

Cheers and Regards

I agree on all counts with Ponch. Again, short path names at the root, such as "C:\SlipFiles", avoids all those issues regardless if they are due to problems in nLite, Windows, or any other program you might run. Why ask for trouble when it's easily avoided?

Cheers and Regards

bphlpt:

I will move the slipstream folder to the C: drive.

Thanks again, :)