custom avatars and signatures

Thanks so much, jaclaz, for reminding me of the absolute torture you put me through in creating that GIF for you.

NOT!!!

(lol)

I'll have nightmares for weeks now, reliving those memories.

I believe you thought I was your trick pony in the circus, making me jump through all your rapidly-moving and ever-changing hoops.

But, all in all, it was a good experience for me, when the work was finished.

Kinda like hitting one's self on the head with a hammer. It feels so good when you stop.

But it was worth all my effort, IMO, since I'm fully satisfied with the end result, which you show in your post.

But please don't torture me again.

Question: Speaking of the Devil, you're not the Devil, are you, jaclaz?

Edited by larryb123456

Hello, everyone:

A couple of days ago, LostInSpace2012 told me about Fool's Design (www.foolsdesign.org and also www.techtalk.cc) and their "The Fools of MSFN" forum, so I just had to check it out.

If they haven't deleted all my posts yet, you can read them -- member name is larryb123456. In my first post, I expressed my ultimate desire to be voted the #1 fool at Fool's Design. I think today that I might have achieved my goal.

I made the best avatar and signature combination that I've ever made, but as of yet, they haven't allowed my signature to appear at the bottom of my posts.

Here's the combo:

Fool_s_Design_avatar.png

signature:

My avatar is a picture taken from my colonoscopy during a power failure in the hospital, which resulted in total darkness. It's from deep inside my colon. Breathe in deeply the aroma, my friends. May the aroma fill the entirety of this wonderful website.

Check out the post of "I, user", made on June 25, 2014, 10:31 Eastern Time:
http://www.techtalk.cc/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1109&p=6648#p6648
that is, if they haven't deleted it yet.
"I, user" made this special topic in my honor, titled "larryb123456".
I'm so very proud to be held in such high esteem by those fellas at Fool's Design.

And I made my farewell post further on down the page.

I have presented those fine gentlemen at Fool's Design with the ultimate question:
How to handle idiots once they join?

IMO, they define idiots as those who don't kiss their arses, and who refuse to join in their games of mental masturbation and hatred spewing. But I had fun there, tryin' to be a little creative. And I'll bet that they might have had a little fun, too, ganging up on poor, little ol' me, but I might be mistaken, of course.

C          R         EA         T          I          N'

F          O          R          F         U          N

L          A          R          R          Y          B 

Added in first edit:
I forgot to include, above, a link to my posts on "The Fools of MSFN" forum, the posts I made first and the ones that I am most proud of making there. I think/hope you all will find them amusing.
Please see http://www.techtalk.cc/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31&start=110, on page 12. I made 2 posts there that I'd like for you to read, if you want to, of course. First is my original post, and second is my post responding to member Non Hic. Just look for my beautiful black-circle colonoscopy avatar, on the right side of the page.
The gentlemen at Fool's Design are continuing to add more posts about me, in their "larryb123456" topic, I think (?) because they love me and terribly miss my angelic presence. And I also think they are improving their understanding of the application of the concept "beating a dead horse" (a horse -- me -- who chose not to participate anymore, because said horse had made all the points he thought necessary to characterize their website and the emotional and intellectual characteristics of some of the members).
I'll provide a couple of examples of their methodology, so that you all can judge for yourselves what kind of people participate at Fool's Design.
Please see their "larryb123456" topic at http://www.techtalk.cc/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1109&p=6648#p6648
Toward the bottom of page 1, Non Hic posted the post I made here, before I made this edit, and he added his own commentary. Immediately after that, "I, Loser" posted these comments:

You know, the sad thing is that no one seems to be caring about him over there at all. "jaclaz" replied to his post with a total disrespectful nonsense answer. I almost felt sorry for him. He doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

By "his post" I, Loser means this post here (before I edited it, of course). And he thinks that jaclaz's "total disrespectful nonsense answer" is the one jaclaz made immediately after this post, about the Demon Goat. Of course, anyone with normal intelligence would know, IMO, that jaclaz's answer was a direct reply to my post *immediately before* this post, at http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/152748-custom-avatars-and-signatures/?p=1081054 I'm sure all you ignorant MSFN members deduced that in a micro heartbeat. And then he applies the "sharpest knife" analogy to me. I'll let you all draw your own conclusions about the validity of his sharpest-knife assertion, and I'll refrain from giving my own value judgments about the sharpness of I, Loser's own knife. As far as being "cared about" here, for me, it's the creation of a visual or literary artwork that gives me my satisfaction, not whether or not anyone looks at it or reads it. But, of course, I appreciate any and all responses, because those just lay the groundwork for my making another creation, in response. So far, my thread here has gotten nearly 50,000 views, so, in my mind, that shows a little caring from both the MSFN members and the many guests who visit MSFN.
And then, at the top of page 2, Steven W, continuing to beat the dead horse (me), makes a reference to Autism, the state of being autistic. I think (?) he might have meant "artistic", but possibly misspelled it and Googled "autistic", in order to find the noun form rather than the adjective form.
Well, these are just a very few examples of how the fine folks at Fool's Design spend their time.
If interested, you can check back in occasionally to the 2 Fool's Design links I give here. I plan to do that, just to see what those cats are up to, but I'll *never* make another post about them, here on MSFN. I think I've characterized their behaviors quite elegantly.

Added in second edit:

This post is just to elaborate a bit on my interpretation of how those fine gentlemen at Fool's Design define "id***", as discussed in their "The Fools of MSFN" forum and other places on their website.
My interpretation is given in the main body of this post, where I say, "IMO, they define idiots as those who don't kiss their arses, and who refuse to join in their games of mental masturbation and hatred spewing."
Since I've been branded an "id***" by Fool's Design, I know that I don't have the intellectual capacity to elaborate on my own, so I've collected quotes pertinent, IMO, to the three facets of my above statement:

“Start dancing around the hall, then when you come in front of the stage, each one of you can kiss my a**.” 
Joe South

"If you prefer mental masturbation, then go back to Philosophy 101 and stroke your intellectual penis with the other pseudo intellectuals until you squirt happy little fantasies all over each other. But don’t waste our time with your blathering bul*****."

Db0

“Most people who spew hatred aren't very intelligent or motivated. They tend to be lazy, and if for some reason they are coaxed into picking up a pen, their messages are mostly incoherent and largely illiterate."

Damien Echols

And I promise that this will be my last reference to Fool's Design.

I may be an id***, but I know that

enough is never enough.

I          D          I          O          T

L         A          R         R          Y

Edited by larryb123456

Hi, jaclaz.

Well, the number 666 doesn't bother me too much,

since when I see it,

I just perform the following mathematical "deconstruction":

z_deconstruct.png

And I wish that I were so fortunate as to only feel the Devil's presence in the form of a Demon Goat, as shown in your Spoiler.

Unfortunately, I'm always tortured by the Devil, manifested in the form below.

And, I'm so very, very afraid of him,

since I wear cast iron boxer shorts,

to protect my "valuables".

z_devil.gif

A          F          R          A          I          D

L          A          R          R         Y          B

Edited by larryb123456

z_you.jpg

NEVER FORGET THAT !!!

P          R          E          T          T          Y

B          E          A          U          T          Y

NO       T          A          L           E          NT

A          M         A          Z            I          N'

S           I          M          P           L          E

M          I           N          D           E          D

I           D           I          O           T          2

F          U          N          K           Y           3

L          A          R          R           Y           B

B          Y          E          B           Y           E

F          O          R         N           O          W

B          E           H         A          PP          Y

Edited by larryb123456

I made this userbar a couple of months ago, the day after LostInSpace2012 turned me on to Nightwish, a Finnish symphonic power metal band. Their sound is kind of a combination of metal and opera. The band shown in the userbar has their current members. (They have had some lineup changes over the years.) I really like the band, and there are quite a few full albums on YouTube. Personally, I like the group with the female lead singer Tarja the best. That's an older group, a little more operatic.

That's Tarja singing on this music video I just posted, Nightwish, "Walking In The Air" (The Snowman video). The video is so beautifully sensitive, that I'm sure it'll touch the heartstrings of all that watch it. Well worth the time to watch it, IMO.

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/5150-what-are-you-listening-to/?p=1081132

I forgot to post the userbar a couple of months ago, so here it is, for those interested:

Nightwish.gif

In retrospect, I wish I'd made the pink text a little bit lighter, but it showed up great on my system with the low resolution at which I made the bar. But with higher resolution, as most people use, there isn't quite enough contrast between the pink and the black background, IMO. So, if I make any more userbars, I'm going to use considerably more contrast than what I normally use with my low-resolution system. I use low resolution because everything is larger on my monitor, I can see details better, and I can color in text, etc. easier with the pencil.

N          I          G          H          T           W          I          S          H

S         U          P          E           R           F          A          N          !

l           a          r           r          y           b          12        34         56

Edited by larryb123456

A while back, I posted a number of userbars in the Love category.

Being a hopeless romantic, I keep making them,

and I'm happy with the way this one turned out,

one I made on April 19th of this year.

I particularly like the rhythm of the different flashing schemes for the heart and the text,

and the way the pulses on the word Love break up the flashing rhythm.

z_love.gif

L          O          V          E         R

not       H          AT         E         R

L          A                    R         Y

Hello, everyone:

I edited my very recent post about my experiences at Fool's Design -- http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/152748-custom-avatars-and-signatures/?p=1081068 -- because I realized that I hadn't included a link to my posts on "The Fools of MSFN" forum, the posts I made first and the ones that I am most proud of making there. I think/hope you all will find them amusing.

I'm putting this information here, instead of *only* editing my post above, figuring that those who had read the post earlier probably wouldn't go back and re-read it.

Thanks,

Larry

Edited by larryb123456

I made a short second edit to my post about Fool's Design at http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/152748-custom-avatars-and-signatures/?p=1081068. In that edit, I elaborated a bit on my interpretation of how those fine gentlemen at Fool's Design define "id***", as discussed in their "The Fools of MSFN" forum and other places on their website.

I'm putting this information here, instead of *only* editing my post above, figuring that those who had read the post earlier probably wouldn't go back and re-read it

And I promise that this will be my last reference to Fool's Design.

Thanks,

Larry

Edited by larryb123456

Well, I just stole these images off the internet, since I'm too much of an id*** to be able to make something that good myself:

z_fool.jpg

z_design.jpg

Of course, the first image concerns the word "Fool" and the second image concerns the word "Design".

These images were just selected at random from the internet image treasure trove -- (I was blindfolded and drunk, while trippin' on acid and being savagely whipped by a dominatrix) -- so don't read too much into their juxtaposition.

I don't think those two words have ever been seen together before as text, certainly not in a way that makes any sense.

R          A          N          D          O         M

G          R         AP         H          IC         S

I            D          I          O          T          !

L           A          R          R          Y          B
Edited by larryb123456

This post is dedicated to my good f( r)iend bphlpt.

He has said previously that the meanings of the individual letters in his member name are a secret, but after careful thought, intense examination, and the analytical help of the cryptographers in the United States C.I.A., I think (?) I've cracked the bphlpt acronym code:

bphlpt = bein' petty horrendous lackluster pretentious tyrant

Well, here's a userbar I made on Nov. 12, 2012, and I think it's appropriate to post here, to honor bphlpt, because he almost always ends his posts with "Cheers and Regards".

cheers_mate.gif

I stole the smiley from jaclaz, as credited here:

Pablo Picasso said, "Good artists borrow, great artists steal.", so I'll leave it up to you all to characterize the type of artist I am.

As I mentioned, bphlpt often says, "Cheers and Regards".

Since I'm not as horrendously pretentious as he, the best closing I'm able to come up with is

Cheerios and Retards
Edited by larryb123456

My favorite hero, behind Pee Wee Herman (#1) and Howdy Doody (#2), is Rin Tin Tin, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rin_Tin_Tin

And Mr. R. T. Tin was immortalized in the song, "The Magnificent Seven" by The Clash, when they sang, "Who's more famous to the billion millions, Plato the Greek or Rin Tin Tin?"

Of course, this was The Clash's commentary about Mr. Tin's superb philosophical prowess, far exceeding that of Plato, of course.

Of course, I always, whenever possible, try to begin and end a sentence -- as the last one -- with "of course", of course.

And I fervently strive, each day, to become more like Rin Tin Tin.

I'm now trying to perfect my rendition of his bark.
Rin Tin Tin says
"Bark, Bark, Bark."
So far, the best I've been able to do is
"Barf, Barf, Barf."
But I'm going to keep working on it, until I get it right.
Even
"Barf, Bark, Barf"
would be a vast improvement, IMO.

Here is a photo of Rin Tin Tin that I took during World War I:

Rin_Tin_Tin.jpg

R          I          N

T          I          N

T          I          N

B          I          G

F         A          N

la         rr         y

B          A        RF

B          A        RF

B          A        RF

Edited by larryb123456

Hello, everyone:

I've been up for the last 7 days straight working on my very first animation movie, and I'm so very proud to present it to you now.

As a taste of what's to come, the movie has footage of

dencorso dancing with Mona Lisa at Carnival in RioTM,

jaclaz wildly chasing his pet aardvark, Mussolini, through the Italian wilderness,

bphlpt spoon feeding his pet hummingbird, Socrates,

and Rin Tin Tin doing his impersonation of former U.S. president Richard Milhous Nixon.

I've spent a great deal of time making sure that my animation movie displays correctly in this post.

So, sit back, put your feet up, grab your popcorn, and get ready to enjoy 5 hours of fun !!!

animation.jpg

A          N                   M          A          T          E          D

l           a           r          r           y           b       123      456

Edited by larryb123456

Here's a userbar I made on March 11 of this year.
It would definitely be an applicable signature for dencorso, bphlpt, jaclaz, rloew, and many other MSFN members who always amaze me with their super-smart brilliance.
(Their brilliance is so bright that I have to wear sunglasses when I read their posts.)

2z82nf8.gif

S          U          P          E           R

S          M          A          R          T

A          T           O         M         IC

(D         U          M          M       Y)2

L           A          R                  Y

B          YE          B          Y          E

F          OR         N          O         W

F           I           N           I          S

Edited by larryb123456