Tell Windows 7 Sysprep NOT to Create a New User Account

I have created a Sysprep.xml file that successfully run (C:\windows\system32\sysprep\sysprep /generalize /oobe /shutdown /unattend:c:\sysprep.xml) and apply the image for Windows 7x64 Enterprise. I enabled the local administrator account in the Sysprep.xml.

My question, is there a way to tell Sysprep not to create a new user account after applying the image to a new computer and instead pop up a command prompt with "net user" command to change the built-in local administrator's password? I've done that with Windows XP Sysprep.

Thank you.

It needs to create a user account. You can just have it create an account, and put your CMD into the FirstLogon Commands. The problem is that once you change the password on the Administrator account, you will still log in with the created account. You could also run a script that adds the Auto Logon keys into the registry for the Administrator account, so on a reboot that is the account that logs on instead of the new one. There is no harm to have another account on the machine to use in case of emergency, or by your technical staff.