Can't get any "Win7 Lite" solutions to work...

coredumperror

Hey all! I've been trying for the last few days to make a Windows 7 Lite install iso, but I've encountered nothing but failure at every turn. I've tried RT7 Lite, I've tried dead0's batches, I've tried liquid's method, I've tried 7customizer, I've tried 7slimmer... none of them have worked. I haven't even managed to reach a step where the program is creating a new install iso, because every attempt has failed before that point. I have no idea what could possibly be so wrong with my system that it just completely fails to do all of this, but maybe you guys can help?

I'm running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate on my machine, but because my solid state HD is so small (only 60GB), I can't afford for Windows to be taking up so much space with useless software I'll never need. Is there something about doing this stuff on Windows 7 that's broken? Should I try to build my win7 lite iso on my old WinXP box? I really want this to work, but I've become very frustrated by all these problems that no one else appears to be suffering. Please help!

Edited by coredumperror

As you might have noticed from my post, I already said that RT7 Lite didn't work. Could you suggest a "good config for vlite that doesn't break the system"?

hello,

i use 7 x64 professional, vlited, .iso size is just under 2 gb/s. let me know if you still need help & i'll send you my last session file w/dooos and dooon'ts.

michael clyde

Edited by mchldpy