WPI wont work at all?

Hi all :) I am new in forum and new in WPI... I downloaded it today, wanted to add CCleaner.exe with /S switch. I noticed some thing, until i manualy add /S in command line WPI wont add /S automatically after refreshing /? options (icon next to folder in WPI). I tried several times... Nevermind that, after i start WPI.exe and push install button first thing i see is security warning and second anoying thing is, WPI isnt working. I see install wizard screen with all next next options for CCleaner.exe instalation.

I tried with several program, **** NFO viewer, RocketDock and one more i cant remember, same thing, WPI is not working.

My question is, is there something i need to do before i add programs?

ps. sorry for my bad english :D

Are you using the exact pads from where the programs are run from ?

Example in config.js

cmds[pn]=['%root%\\install\\progs\\Ccleaner\\CCleaner_Slim_V2.26.1050_silent.exe'];

Of course this is a silent installer but with a normal installer and the right switches it has to run good.

Notice:

%root% can also be %wpipath% or something (depends where your program exe's are stored)

Greetz, DJPro

WPI won't do anything extra for you in most cases. You either have to know and put in the switches yourself, or use the USSF button next to the command line. It can be used with output or silent.

99% of the time people use silent switches. But I know of a few people on here who don't for some odd reason.