desktop.ini and recyclebin

ctyinglee

I'm not sure if this is a general problem;, however, no matter what i try i constantly get to desktop.ini(hidden) on the desktop, and each root directory has a $recyclebin (hidden as well, linked to main recycle bin) i was wondering if those would always be present or if i was doing something wrong. as this always appeared regardless of the config, i don't see the need for a session.ini, but if it's still need it i'll post in a bit.

If you "show hidden files" the INI will show (look in the Desktop folder, as well as others e.g. the Music, Picture, etc under any given User Profile). Don't delete them, just be aware that the setting allows them to "show". Each defined Partition will have its own Recycle Bin folder in the Root.

If you "show hidden files" the INI will show (look in the Desktop folder, as well as others e.g. the Music, Picture, etc under any given User Profile). Don't delete them, just be aware that the setting allows them to "show". Each defined Partition will have its own Recycle Bin folder in the Root.

yeah i was wondering why it shows up in that when ever i do a fresh install from the oem disk and "show hidden files" i don't see them, but with the vlite install i always see them. is there a way to make them permanently hidden, but with me still able to view hidden files?

Thanks