RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

alright how come my drivers wont integrate like i put the .INF's but once installation is complete they werent installed and is it possible to have my own custom folders on the desktop once its done?

Edited by loki9

alright how come my drivers wont integrate like i put the .INF's but once installation is complete they werent installed and is it possible to have my own custom folders on the desktop once its done?

Are the drivers signed?

no idea lol they're ATI graphic drivers...k yea they are signed by "Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher"

Edited by loki9

Are the drivers signed?

no idea lol they're ATI graphic drivers...k yea they are signed by "Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher"

I don't know about ATI, but Nvidia drivers haven't been directly integrateable for about a year now...signed or not. However, you can try a driver pack from http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks

The only downside is that the drivers aren't always the latest...their last Nvidia update was in July. Something else you can try is to get drivers from Windows Update. In order to do this, I uninstalled and deleted all of my current Nvidia drivers, rebooted, and then had Windows Update

download and install the drivers. Afterwards, you can navigate to C:/Windows/System32/DriverStore/Drivers and arrange the folders by date, then copy the folder to integrate into your image. Worked like a charm with Nvidia drivers.

Are the drivers signed?

I don't know about ATI, but Nvidia drivers haven't been directly integrateable for about a year now...signed or not. However, you can try a driver pack from http://driverpacks.net/driverpacks

The only downside is that the drivers aren't always the latest...their last Nvidia update was in July. Something else you can try is to get drivers from Windows Update. In order to do this, I uninstalled and deleted all of my current Nvidia drivers, rebooted, and then had Windows Update

download and install the drivers. Afterwards, you can navigate to C:/Windows/System32/DriverStore/Drivers and arrange the folders by date, then copy the folder to integrate into your image. Worked like a charm with Nvidia drivers.

Alright thanks alot man, my other question now was to get my own folders to appear on the desktop so it was there when windows finished installing anyway of doing this? i tried mounting my image then moving folders to admin's desktop but...it didn't work lol if only it was that easy.

Alright thanks alot man, my other question now was to get my own folders to appear on the desktop so it was there when windows finished installing anyway of doing this? i tried mounting my image then moving folders to admin's desktop but...it didn't work lol if only it was that easy.

Start RT7 lite. Once you've pointed the program to your windows image, and it finishes loading, you should be able to navigate to C:\Users\current user\AppData\Local\Temp\RT7_Mount\ and paste your folders right in the desktop folder. Of course, you'll want to do this before RT7 lite does it's thing and rebuilds the image.

Start RT7 lite. Once you've pointed the program to your windows image, and it finishes loading, you should be able to navigate to C:\Users\current user\AppData\Local\Temp\RT7_Mount\ and paste your folders right in the desktop folder. Of course, you'll want to do this before RT7 lite does it's thing and rebuilds the image.

I've tried that, it didn't work.

myselfidem

Thanks for the explanation.

What if I do not want to customize my Windows image yet? At home tab, I click "setting" button. There, I can only load up pre-created preset file. Somehow, I cannot save a new preset file even if I click "save as" button.

I want to create my own preset file which will be compared with other's file. Do you mean that I have to customize my Windows image before I can create the preset file?

Using vLite, I can create preset file even without applying any customization to my Windows image. I hope that this feature can be introduced in the next release of RT 7 Lite.

Sorry for saying this. All the while, I have been using vLite. My hope is that using RT 7 Lite will provide me far more options to play with.

Edited by alvinkhorfire

Yes that mean that you must create an customized Windows first to have the "Lastsession.inf" file.

After you can load this one, when you mount the image a new time!

If you make changes this one will be writting inside the new "Lastsession.inf".

See inside the folder where is located your Windows.

*Edit:

The current "Lastsession.inf" is copied inside the source of the Windows customized folder.

And the old others (Lastsession1.inf; Lastsession2.inf; etc.) are inside the folder:

Example for Windows 7 customized x86:

%systemdrive%\Programs\Rockers Team\RT 7 Lite x86\Preset\Lastsession1.inf

And you can load the one you want!

Cheers

Edited by myselfidem