Spring training almost here

gosh

Spring training tickets go on sale here soon, i cant wait

Last year i saw the Rockies play the cubs, it was a good game.

I saw the white sox in spring training after they won the world series

Any baseball fans here ?

I'm a baseball fan. Haven't ever seen a Major League team play before. Closest I got was when I won Mets tickets from a box of Frosted Flakes, but couldn't make it there to see them play. Now that I have TV service at home, maybe I can watch some games on TV this year. Also I've been watching a bit of the MLB Channel, that thing is great.

Closest I got was when I won Mets tickets from a box of Frosted Flakes, but couldn't make it there to see them play. Now that I have TV service at home, maybe I can watch some games on TV this year.

Would have never guessed this quote came from 2010....

Long-time Cubs fan here, which means I'm a glutton for punishment. Love going to games though, Wrigley is up there with Yankee Stadium and Fenway as places all baseball fans must get to at least once in their lives.

Closest I got was when I won Mets tickets from a box of Frosted Flakes, but couldn't make it there to see them play. Now that I have TV service at home, maybe I can watch some games on TV this year.

Would have never guessed this quote came from 2010....

I've gone long periods of time without watching TV or having TV service that was besides over-the-air. TV isn't a huge thing for me. Now that I have it, I'm only watching sports and movies. I don't particularly like television because I don't like commercials. I think the longest I went without watching TV was two and a half years.