7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

@Droppo

You can just change the line "boot\en-us\bootsect.exe.mui" in the file "bootorder.txt", with "boot\es-es\bootsect.exe.mui".

And after that, just add one space at the end of the last line: sources\boot.wim and save your file.

Example here with French language:

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/139077-7customizer-a-replacement-for-vlite-for-windows-7/page__st__560

Ty! will try that now...

Droppo.-

@crunch81

The option "Never Notify" works fine for me.

Always, you can add in the SetupComplete.cmd:

REGEDIT /S "%SystemRoot%\Setup\Scripts\Tweaks.reg"

Put the Tweaks.reg in the same folder SCRIPTS.

TY! Will try it asap.

Thanks Again, you helped me alot already :)

Hi, firstly I'd like to say this is an amazing program. :D

But I am having an issue with the integrating updates. It say's its integrated them successfully, but when I test it on my virtual machine, and check the Windows Updates, it says I've never installed updates. And the ones I've tried to implement, are ticked in the dialog box.

Do you think because WAIK is installed on D drive, that it's not working?

I'll post up my log.

Thanks again.

log.txt

Edited by lenOx_

@lenOx_

Of course because you are not already connected to Windows Update.

But you can see the updates you have integrated in: Control Panel\Programs and Features

In the left pane, click on "View installed updates" link.

See attachment, VirtualBox Sun machine used.

Edited by myselfidem

@lenOx_

Of course because you are not already connected to Windows Update.

But you can see the updates you have integrated in: Control Panel\Programs and fonctionality\Display updates installed.

See attachment, VirtualBox Sun machine used.

@myselfidem, thanks for your reply.

But I don't understand what you mean? I am connected to the internet on my virtual machine, and I've checked that list, and it says "No updates are installed on this computer".

@lenOx_

Can you see the updates you have integrated, as I show you in the attachment?

I think there is two separates process.

First, the updates integrated you have made and injected.

Second process the updates downloaded with Windows Updates.

If you try to dowload the new updates, they will be installed, if you have not disable Windows updates option.

If my computer is not updated, I can see an error in the Virtual machine and I can't download the updates.

If my computer is updated, I can download the new updates with the virtual machine.

And after you can see the new updates installed with Windows update.

Excuse my english, I do my best.

Edited by myselfidem

@myselfidem, Yeah I think I know now, lol. I think I just had to make it scan for updates, then restart Windows.

Going to test it again now.

*EDIT* It seems you can't install the updates if you have no internet connection, even when you integrated them using 7Customizer, well this is the case with me.

Ok ok, can someone tell me how this updates thing works lol.

I've integrated them using 7Customizer, I then install using the ISO. When I check the updates installed straight after a Windows installation, it says I have nothing, is that correct?

And then when you click find updates and you select them to be downloaded and installed, it does NOT download the ones you integrated, right?

Edited by lenOx_

@lenOx_

Yes it's correct!

You don't need twice the updates!

You can see the updates installed in: Control Panel ¦ Programs and Features

In the left pane, click on the View installed updates link.

Windows update is looking into your computer the updates needed and installed.

The new one needed will be shown and installed.

I use also 7Customizer and Sun VirtualBox.

See attachment

Edited by myselfidem

<BR>@myselfidem, Yeah I think I know now, lol. I think I just had to make it scan for updates, then restart Windows.<BR><BR>Going to test it again now.<BR><BR>*EDIT* It seems you can't install the updates if you have no internet connection, even when you integrated them using 7Customizer, well this is the case with me.<BR><BR>Ok ok, can someone tell me how this updates thing works lol.<BR><BR>I've integrated them using 7Customizer, I then install using the ISO. When I check the updates installed straight after a Windows installation, it says I have nothing, is that correct?<BR><BR>And then when you click find updates and you select them to be downloaded and installed, it does NOT download the ones you integrated, right?<BR>
<BR><BR>Yes it's correct! <BR>You don't need twice the updates integrated.<BR><BR>The new updates will be shown after the installation. You need  to be connected if you want install the new updates.<BR><BR>The updates you have integrated <B>were not installed with Windows Updates</B> and it's the reason you can't see here, because there are integrated.<BR><BR>The new one will be shown. Because Windows update is looking in your computer the updates needed and installed.<BR><BR>You can see the updates integrated in: Control Panel ¦ Programs ans fonctionality ¦ Display updates installed<BR><BR>See attachment: Updates installed with Sun VirtualBox.<BR><BR>I use also 7Customizer and Sun VirtualBox.

Ah right, I think I got it.

So it doesn't really install the updates when Windows is being installed? You have to run the Windows Updates tool to get it running?

Cheers for the help.

@lenOx_

The updates integrated are really installed when Windows is beeing installed!

Windows updates look into your computer the new one needed and gives you the new updates!

In my case I don't integrate all updates.

I hope that will help you!

Edited by myselfidem

@lenOx_

Windows updates look into your computer the new one needed and gives you the new updates!

Oh, well that's interesting then....because straight after an install of Windows, I checked the "Updates Installed" and it says I don't have any.

When creating the image, the command prompt said the updates were integrated successfully. So I'm confused now.

@lenOx_

Oh, well that's interesting then....because straight after an install of Windows, I checked the "Updates Installed" and it says I don't have any.

When creating the image, the command prompt said the updates were integrated successfully. So I'm confused now.

Yes, it's correct!

You don't have any "Updates installed" with "windows Updates", at this time!

But all the updates integrated are installed: you can see that in: Control Panel ¦ Programs and Features

Windows Updates gives you the new updates after his looking into the computer and he see the updates installed and he gives you the new one needed.

After that, you can see the new updates installed with Windows Updates, only!

The updates integrated is another process and you can see the updates integrated in:

Control Panel ¦ Programs and Features

Edited by myselfidem