7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

Ah, I see. It was the Anytime Upgrade component. I will try to fix it and upload a new xml file. It might take some time though.

Meanwhile, don't select Anytime Upgrade for removal.

Thanks for the logs! This helps a lot.

Guys, please help as Im close to pulling out every piece of hair I have left.

I want to integrate some updates into my WIN7 Ultimate x64 HU-HU disc, which is already updated up to August. Whatever program I try, the hotfixes just wont get integrated. vLite even returns an error message saying some files are missing, integration will terminate. I tried 7customizer, RT7 Lite, and a few more. The process seems to run, but then the hotfixes do not appear in the installed updates list, Maybe it has to do with dism forcing 32bit file system? However I dont have control over that in any of these programes.

Any ideas?

I'm not sure the problem will be solved like this, but try to add a name inside your Autounattend.xml:

Name

Specifies the name of a LocalAccount. Name is a string with a maximum length of 256 characters.

This string type does not support empty elements.

Do not create an empty value for this setting.

<UserAccounts>
<LocalAccounts>
<LocalAccount wcm:action="add">
<Name></Name> // Add a local account name
<Group>Administrators</Group>
<Password>
<PlainText>true</PlainText>
<Value></Value>
</Password>
</LocalAccount>
</LocalAccounts>
</UserAccounts>

And, of course you are testing on a Virtual Machine with option 64-bit!

Edited by myselfidem

I'm not sure the problem will be solved like this, but try to add a name inside your Autounattend.xml:

Name

Specifies the name of a LocalAccount. Name is a string with a maximum length of 256 characters.

This string type does not support empty elements.

Do not create an empty value for this setting.

<UserAccounts>
<LocalAccounts>
<LocalAccount wcm:action="add">
<Name></Name> // Add a local account name
<Group>Administrators</Group>
<Password>
<PlainText>true</PlainText>
<Value></Value>
</Password>
</LocalAccount>
</LocalAccounts>
</UserAccounts>

And, of course you are testing on a Virtual Machine with option 64-bit!

I got the same result by adding name. I gonna do this on a fresh system.

I've made many tests with your same Autounattend.xml file, exept : <InputLocale>0409:00020409</InputLocale>

Whithout problem!

It seems you haven't enough memory on your computer.

Return value/code

Description

0x80000001 STATUS_GUARD_PAGE_VIOLATION

{EXCEPTION} Guard Page Exception A page of memory that marks the end of a data structure, such as a stack or an array, has been accessed.

Windows Error Codes

Edited by myselfidem

@anyone trying to remove components:

Component removal currently only works reliably, if you check the option "Verify file deletion" on the Apply tab. If you do not check it, you might get an error during setup that some component could not be installed.

Also, there might be some problems for 32bit versions of Windows (some manifest files and folders are not removed).

I've made many tests with your same Autounattend.xml file, exept : <InputLocale>0409:00020409</InputLocale>

Whithout problem!

It seems you haven't enough memory on your computer.

Return value/code

Description

0x80000001 STATUS_GUARD_PAGE_VIOLATION

{EXCEPTION} Guard Page Exception A page of memory that marks the end of a data structure, such as a stack or an array, has been accessed.

Windows Error Codes

Well I've got 4GB RAM on my system. 512 of which is shared for VM's.

I think it has something to do with the permissions. Those error I got from DISM.

Maybe you can try to do a new fresh copy of Windows 7 Ultimate (untouched) and use 7Customizer_0.4.4.rar (Stable version)!

Remove 7Customizer_0.5.0c and also inside your computer the folder:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\blue4603

Remove also C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log. A new log file, dism.log will be created.

Try to integrate IE9 => /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\IE9-win7.msu" (and not from E:\ partition).

It seems there is some problems with incorrect command line using SetACL.exe with 7Customizer_0.5.0c for some registry keys, after integrating IE9:

http://helgeklein.co...ion-setacl-exe/

*Edit: I made a complete test with 7Customizer_0.5.0c, integrating IE9-win7.msu (x86) on Windows 7 SP1 x86 Ultimate (untouched) and I have the same errors inside dism.log file...But the installation was successful.

I'm guessing your image is corrupted or components missing (languages:en-US)?

Edited by myselfidem

Guys, please help as Im close to pulling out every piece of hair I have left.

I want to integrate some updates into my WIN7 Ultimate x64 HU-HU disc, which is already updated up to August. Whatever program I try, the hotfixes just wont get integrated. vLite even returns an error message saying some files are missing, integration will terminate. I tried 7customizer, RT7 Lite, and a few more. The process seems to run, but then the hotfixes do not appear in the installed updates list, Maybe it has to do with dism forcing 32bit file system? However I dont have control over that in any of these programes.

Any ideas?

Edited by darky35

when i have vlite installed aswell and try to add remove stuff with dism i always get errors goin to dism log also i make sure all my updates hotfixes are for the os i'm workin on x64 x64 hotfixs updates when i uninstalled vlite an just used dism through waik not a problem everything gets added or removed don't no why that happens for me but like i say with dism or waik using dism all is fine an rt7 runs fine