IMPORTANT : About Windows Updates Downloader 2.50

jcarle

I have just released version 2.50 of WUD. It is the continuation of the version 2.30 code base. Please let me know if you experience any issues with this build and let me know if anything that existed in 2.40 is missing from 2.50.

Thank you.

Edited by jcarle

• 1 month later...

Cool app you have.

How hard would it be to make it so all categories can be downloaded via batch script, right now it only supports category 1 and 2 (or C and S)

Edited by MrJinje

• 1 month later...

It's crashing on me trying to get the service pack, the other updates downloaded ok as far as I know. It just says it encountered an error and needs to close, no further information is given.

Currently I have XP Pro SP3 installed, using the SP3 UL. I'll try the earlier version.

Tried 2.40 Build 1299 and it also crashes, tried a lot of times, also tried with an admin account, no luck.

Edited by Bigwoop

It's crashing on me trying to get the service pack, the other updates downloaded ok as far as I know. It just says it encountered an error and needs to close, no further information is given.

Currently I have XP Pro SP3 installed, using the SP3 UL. I'll try the earlier version.

Tried 2.40 Build 1299 and it also crashes, tried a lot of times, also tried with an admin account, no luck.

When you try and download only the SP, does it begin to download or does it fail without starting. If it fails without starting might just be a malformed URL.

Can you attach the bad file.

Edited by MrJinje

• 4 weeks later...