ati CCC problem

simdog765

:hello: hey everyone

i have been having problens with my CCC since v9.6

iwas getting an erorr with CCC.exe/mom.exe when i booted my pc or when i tryed to restart the program

i had removed .netframework so i can reinstall the .net1.1~3.5 to see if that was the problem ...nope! :}

then 9.8 came out so i installed it....then reboot

no erorrs BUT NO ATI CCC :blink:

I TRYED TO RESTART IT but it does not show up

i tryed to debug it & all i got was 0X0 :wacko:

plz help me!!!

:realmad::realmad:

0000000010: 2009-09-06 00:03:45:109 Exception <CreateInstance>: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Exception Called by: ATI.ACE.LOG.Foundation.Services::LoadAssembly processID:04044 threadID:( ) domainName:(ccc.exe ) assemblyName:(LOG.Foundation, Version=2.0.3462.23989, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e)

****************************************************************************************************

For more information, see Help and Support Center a

error 2-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0000000011: 2009-09-06 00:03:45:109 Could not find Type [ATI.ACE.CLI.Component.Wizard.Wizard] from [CLI.Component.Wizard] in assembly [CLI.Component.Wizard, Version=2.0.3482.36830, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e]

Error Called by: ATI.ACE.LOG.Foundation.Services::LoadAssembly processID:04044 threadID:( ) domainName:(ccc.exe ) assemblyName:(LOG.Foundation, Version=2.0.3462.23989, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is all i can find

i rar the log file

error.rar

Verify that you have all updates for .NET Framework, all versions.

I seem to recall getting these types of errors before I removed CCC and just went with the driver only package.

I'm not sure about your first error, but the second one with "Could not find Type [ATI.ACE.CLI.Component.Wizard.Wizard]" is a library error. Either portions of your CCC program are not all the same version or it a linkage is broken. That link is typically the .NET Framework. I know newer versions of CCC require .NET 3.5 but if you'll need .NET 3.5 SP1 because there are bugs in the first version.