Found a fix for certain unterminated string constant errors

I would get this error on certain machines and sometimes not others. After a bunch of ours I found that certain spaces or characters would cause this in the description. Things like ( or . and or line spaces after pressing enter would cause this error. So check your descriptions and don't make it too fancy! Hope this helps some of you out!

Of course this ends with an error because of the store js-file.

e.g. if you try a description like this:

This is my
cool 'description'.

This could end up in something like this

desc[pn]='This is my
cool 'description'.';

As you can (hopfully) see, this can cause this error.

If you want cool descriptions you can use html-tags.

e.g.

This is my<br/>cool 'description'.

I use a table and some css to create multi-line descriptions.

e.g.

<div style="padding:5px;"><b style="white-space:nowrap;">Freeware/OpenSource</b><br/><table style="color:black;font-family:\'Courier New\', monospace;font-size:1em;border:none;"><tr><th align="left" nowrap><u>Beschreibung</u></th></tr><tr><td style="white-space:nowrap;">Benchmark-Programm um die Leistungsfähigkeit</td></tr><tr><td style="white-space:nowrap;">der Grafikkarte zu testen.</td></tr><tr><td style="white-space:nowrap;">Homepage: <a href="http://www.futuremark.com/" target="_blank">http://www.futuremark.com/</a></td></tr></table></div>

Al

I am debating on adding a web style text editor for the description. It will have basic html buttons like here on MSFN. It will help eliminate errors like above from happening. I just to find a better one than I have.