Multiboot install of multiple xp and vista versions

Okay, I've been looking forever and have found a lot of info. But I haven't found anything that quite matches what I want to do. Maybe I'm not using the correct search terms. Here goes. I have a 32 gig flash drive that I would like to be able to multiboot from to install xp and vista. The problem is I want to have 2/3 versions of xp and 2/3 versions of vista. I have found all kinds of info on installing xp and vista from usb, but not multiple versions. Maybe I have missed it. It would also be nice to be able to boot into a recovery cd like UBCD4win, bartpe, or even a live linux cd. I seem to remember reading that I could boot into PE and mount an ISO from there to do the install. Can someone point me in the right direction. Is this even possible? Thanks, Dustin

Have you missed the pinned topic?!

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=120444

What it can be used for adding to your USB stick/disk:

- multiple Windows XP/2kX sources in the same partition (up to 10). They have to be in the first partition of the disk! Existing folders ~BT and ~LS and TXTSETUP.SIF will be renamed, and SETUPLDR.BIN and SETUPDD.SYS patched against the new names. Checksum checks are also corrected. BTS OEM folders are supported and renamed accordingly.

- BartPE/WinBulder/UBCD4Win/WinFLPC (NOT ramdisk versions) to any primary partition. Multiple BartPE for example, in the SAME partition are NOT supported. Neither is the mix of them on a single partition.

- Vista/Windows 7 setup to different primary partitions. Multiple Vista sources in the SAME partition are NOT supported. Place your second Vista setup in another partition. It can be placed on any primary partition.

- PartedMagic, a friendly Linux distro including GParted- open source partition manager.

- SyLinux bootsector, and optionally a directory, containing (Linux) distro booting off SysLinux. For example you may extract UBCD411.ISO, and point it to this folder. Entire contents will be copied and entry for SysLinux will be added to the boot menu.

Sorry, I did try that and had problems so I started looking for other ways. I have looked at so many things I forgot I had looked at that sticky. I am working working on it now and it seems to be going better. I did have a few issues but i was able to find answers using search.

Edited by dfritschle