help to create a web page

i want some help to create the web page to play the audio files and download support if possible, but i am not hosting any server of music files but i got a link of streaming audio server i want to make the web page which can automatically updates the page when any updates made in source site if it possible please reply me, i want to help the people by using it easily

i dont have any programming and web building knowledge so i want help from u people

• 1 month later...
Ill do it if you pay me through paypal.
Please note the following:
13. No user shall, by any means:

1. Sell, trade, or give away hardware, software, or any other goods whatsoever.

2. Offer any type of paid service or services to other members of the community. Offering any type of service in exchange for other goods or services is also not permitted.

3. Directly request donations or otherwise solicit forum members for financial assistance. If you have an external site, attachment, download or other such resource for which you would like to solicit donations, references or links to external sites that give information on where a member might donate are acceptable, but linking directly to PayPal or otherwise directly soliciting members is not tolerated. The only exceptions to this rule are for member projects directly hosted by MSFN, or for projects where MSFN hosts the main support forums for member projects.