XML parsing error in AuditUser

I am back to working on my Vista Unattend project, and I got further than before. Now I am getting a parsing error in [auditUser] and [Microsoft-Windows-Deployment]. There is only one thing in auditUser, and that is where I need it to run a batch file using RunSynchronous. But this is failing. I checked the setupact.log and there are no errors or warnings relating to this. Also the setuperr.log is empty. The path to the file is as specified in the walkthrough in the OPK tools for this type of install.

<settings pass="auditUser">
<component name="Microsoft-Windows-Deployment" processorArchitecture="x86" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<RunSynchronous>
<RunSynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
<Order>1</Order>
<Path>E:\Distribution\$OEM$ Folders\unlock\business.bat</Path>
</RunSynchronousCommand>
</RunSynchronous>
</component>
</settings>

Any ideas?

This is one of my sections.

<RunSynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">

<Description>IE8</Description>

<Path>d:\programs\IE8vis.exe /passive /nobackup /norestart</Path>

<Order>5</Order>

<WillReboot>Never</WillReboot>

</RunSynchronousCommand>

</RunSynchronous>

THe things I noticed here is that you are missing description and the willreboot tags...weather or not those are needed or not I'[m not sure but you can add them and try that. The other thing I see that COULD cause an issue is having spaces in your path, perhaps quotes are needed there? Try it with quotes or try removing the spaces in the directory names to eliminate problems.

Could you paste the .bat file? Perhaps there's a command in there that is failing? Although that shouldnt cause an issue because the autounattended should only crap out if it fails to launch the bat, regardless of what the bat file actually does. Just a thought.

I will try using another path. So far I am not happy with how buggy WSIM is when making the file.

No, I can't post the batch file, it is used for OA. The batch file works fine if run locally on a system.