I need opinions please..

I have two benchmarks here. The first one is my ram running at 1200mhz clocked at 6-6-6-18. The one on the right is my ram at 844mhz clocked at 4-4-4-15. They are benching nearly identical. Which is the better to have, lower clocks or higher MHZ?

Based on my limited knowledge of this topic, looking at the benchmarks it seems the DDR2-844 :blink: is a better option. Your memory latency is higher, but also notice that with the higher clock speed memory, the L2 cache is doing more work than the other.

However, you need to be careful, since it looks like you do not have the BIOS set up properly to use the slower clock memory, since you are also overclocking the CPU and FSB!

Actually now that I see that, I can't say for sure. Your CPU and FSB speeds are different with each type of memory, so it is not a fair comparison!

LOL, I just mean is it better to have it run at higher like 800-1200 or with lower clocks like 5-5-5-18? I'm new to all of this and just wondering. I want the 3.825 overclock which I am using. I understand benchmarks are not the best for finding out what works best.

Basically I just wanted others to post if they noticed better results with higher speeds or lower clocks. I understand the bench is not comparable.