Any chance to know a certain person's email?

Aloha

I can't find a more suitable forum to post this problem so I'm writing it here.

I want to send a mail to a person on a forum but I don't have her mail address. Actually, I can't know hers because I am not a member there. And I don't want to register at that forum at all. I know I won't post anything there so I won't bother joining. Now, I want to know: Is there any ways I can contact this person? Can someone give me some hints?

Thanks for any coming suggestions.

IcemanND,

I also think of this but it doesn't sound nice at all! I would rather not register into the forum than be a zero-post member. If I registered there to know the mail and then left, I would have to ask the admin to remove my account. But I wonder if he/she will do it for me. I once asked the same thing to another forum but they refused my request! How strange! Is removing an account too difficult for an admin to do? Or does it make so many serious effects on the forum to have fewer a member?

We have 114106 registered members
I hope there is at least one of them being the member of that forum, so I can have the best help! But, again I wonder if it is legal or illegal to ask someone for someone else's email here? Please let me know, IcemanND. I'll follow your suggestion only if I really have no other solutions.

Off topic: why there are so many members banned on MFSN these days?

IcemanND,

I also think of this but it doesn't sound nice at all! I would rather not register into the forum than be a zero-post member. If I registered there to know the mail and then left, I would have to ask the admin to remove my account. But I wonder if he/she will do it for me. I once asked the same thing to another forum but they refused my request! How strange! Is removing an account too difficult for an admin to do? Or does it make so many serious effects on the forum to have fewer a member?

We have 114106 registered members
I hope there is at least one of them being the member of that forum, so I can have the best help! But, again I wonder if it is legal or illegal to ask someone for someone else's email here? Please let me know, IcemanND. I'll follow your suggestion only if I really have no other solutions.

Off topic: why there are so many members banned on MFSN these days?

There is no reason to have an account removed from any forum. The simplest solution is to just not go to the site anymore. The members table of any forum usually has no problem with the number of entries, or to say it does not impact the server in such a way. There is no harm in registering on a forum just to be able to contact someone. I have done this before and forgot about it later. Or if you know someone else that is already a member of that forum, perhaps you can talk to them in some other method and they can get that information for you.

Regarding off topic: the reasons why members get banned is not up for public discussion. I can tell you that we face a large amount of spammers and bots that we deal with on a daily basis.

There is no harm in registering on a forum just to be able to contact someone.
Then it seems that this is the only way to do! But that is a forum for photographers to share their pictures among the members. I am not a photographer, so I feel reluctant to join there.
Or if you know someone else that is already a member of that forum, perhaps you can talk to them in some other method and they can get that information for you.
I hope so, Tripredacus. But too bad, I haven't known anyone so far. Your post makes me think of writing another topic now. Maybe it can help, maybe it won't work. But I'll give it a try. Anyway, writing posts will make me more active on this forum.

Thanks for your reply.

Edit: I have to think of the above suggestions!

Edited by Aloha

It's lucky that there is a contact button on the forum which I didn't notice at first! I contacted the staff there and they helped me with the problem. I've just sent my mail to her without having to join the forum. I'll keep my eyes open wide every time I come to a site!