[Solved] Integrating updates

Angelico_Payne

Without seeing the rest of the updates you used, I can only guess that you slipstreamed the updates in descending order by KB article number. This would explain how updates that either fully or partially superseded those with which you were having difficulty were slipstreamed first. In any case, these are my best guesses.

KB958215-IE7 - You probably slipstreamed KB963027-IE7 first, which fully supersedes this update.
KB942288-v3 - You probably slipstreamed one of the following updates first, which partially supersedes this update.KB958655, KB958756 and/or KB967756

KB960714-IE7 - You probably slipstreamed KB963027-IE7 first, which fully supersedes this update.

KB941569 - You probably downloaded the wrong file. It should have an MD5 hash of 085AD4B9CA30F39D67493800F74CE8C3.

KB905474 (WGANotify) - nLite does not support slipstreaming this update directly.

KB938127-IE7 - This should slipstream. Are you really sure you slipstreamed IE7 before any of the updates for IE7?

KB954154-WMP11 - You probably tried slipstreaming this before WMP11. The same may be true of KB941569 above.

KB915865 - A newer version of XMLLite should be included with IE7.

KB946648 - I'm not certain that nLite supports slipstreaming this update directly.

KB956391 - nLite does not support slipstreaming this update directly.

Edited by 5eraph

• 4 weeks later...

I just inputed all of the updates in nlite at once. And WMP11 and IE7 were slipped into source prior to that. I used the recommended updates from AutoPatcher, and since they take care of updates being superseded by other updates, don't think that's the problem. Probably nlite fails to update the source properly, but i am not sure of that.

I have switched to Onepiece pack done by none fabio , since it has all that I wanted to integrate myself, and is updated frequently enough.

So in a way, I accepted that as semi permanent solution.

Thanks for all advice and help