DISM

gendouhydeist

ive been experimenting DISM for 3 days but for some reasons, when committing changes in DISM the size image increases (2.87GB to 2.89GB) since ive removed alot of packages. I do know why it became larger but I think it should be alot smaller cause of packages removed. Is it natural when saving changes on a image?? Also BTW do you think changes has been made even without saving it?? dism /commit-wim the command that im talking about

Edited by gendouhydeist

use with vlite to rebulid it

i installed my os with removing the packages and after few reseting the install size got lower too

but vlite will take it as smallest as possable

when u use dism its only save the changes and not rebulid the wim

i see so that's why! Ive been questioning myself about this. So vLite rebuilds the image, does WAIK also rebuild the images? Also in vLite there's pop up that's u need to choose to Business , Home, or Ultimate. I also get error message in Windows Setup says that Windows could not collect information [OSImage] cause install.wim does not exist, even though the file exists. It's kinda stressful tinkering it cause it takes alot of time and electricity lol!

32270385qp5.jpg

vLite pop that I'm talking about, I saw vLite setup on youtube ive never see this pop up is this normal?

Edited by gendouhydeist