vlite a prob after burning the dvd

balol

hello every body

i have managed to create my own vista from a dvd where all **** vistas its ws about 4 go and i took fom it just the vista home premium ,but after burning it n deleting game sn pctablet n stuff ,the dvd does not boot

i dont know where the problem come from plz tell me what to do i hae mae 2 copies but the same thing the cd does not boot and when i tried the other vista where i took the vista from it was ok

any idea

thanks

I had some trouble understanding your post, but I may know what the problem is.

In vLite, go to the Tweaks tab. Somewhere there should be a setting that toggles whether you can boot from the disc or not. Please check whether you had it enabled or disabled and try burning a new disc with it set so you can boot from the disc.

Hope this helps!

here is the problem with details

i put the dvd i get the message type in any key so u install

i type and then i get this message

windows boot manager

windows failed to start a recent hardware or sofware change might be the cause to fix the problem

insert your windows instalation disk and restart your computer

choose ur langauge

I'm also having a problem installing from the disk, I go into the boot priorities in BIOS and stick in the removable DVD, but when it gets to the message "press any key to boot from CD or DVD" and I press any key it just hangs.... I've tried it with my original Windows disk and that works fine, so not sure what's going on...

I've had a quick look in the tweaks bit as mentioned above, but cannot find anything in any section about making the disk bootable....

Help, anyone?

Thanks in advance!