[SOLEVD] WPI restarts after reboot even when told not to?

Basically what it say in the title really guys, I have WPI set to run install various things then reboot without loading the desktop and then the desktop will load once the reboot has been done this is how Ive always done it.

But now for some reason it still launches WPI again so I exited and rebooted to see if it would do it again which it didnt rather strange???

Any ideas?

Ive checked the settings just to make sure that Ive not checked something e.g. restart WPI after reboot but nothing there so rather lost here.

Hope you can help folks!

Thanks.

Stoner81.

Edited by Stoner81

I don't quite get what you are saying. If you do a reboot, WPI is going to start again no matter what. It doesn't "look ahead" to see if the reboot is the last call. WPI will always, and always has, restart to continue on to the next item and finish the log file.

Or maybe after the reboot, WPI is still checking the required reg keys, and if they are not set it will change them, quit, restart, carry on. The problem may be once it quits to refresh the keys, Windows will continue on to loading the desktop.

If you are not setting the reg keys in your RunOnceEx, you MUST do it no matter what. Download the new ones from the main release post. Mine is the simplest and most expandable.

I don't quite get what you are saying. If you do a reboot, WPI is going to start again no matter what. It doesn't "look ahead" to see if the reboot is the last call. WPI will always, and always has, restart to continue on to the next item and finish the log file.

Or maybe after the reboot, WPI is still checking the required reg keys, and if they are not set it will change them, quit, restart, carry on. The problem may be once it quits to refresh the keys, Windows will continue on to loading the desktop.

If you are not setting the reg keys in your RunOnceEx, you MUST do it no matter what. Download the new ones from the main release post. Mine is the simplest and most expandable.

Thanks for the reply m8 ive now since fixed it.

What was happening was that the WPI wud run and install my stuff, then reboot (as normal) but then restart the WPI (not normal) now i think the problem was a command script that i was running from an earlier release of WPI. So i removed the script and downloaded the latest wpi version and started from scratch and rebuilt my applications list etc and hey presto it works spot on now just as it should!

Thanks for such a quick reply! also thanks a million for this awesome bit of software!

Stoner81.