IE 7 Margin

forjonny

If I use the IE7 search at the top right or just a Google search from their home page, when I hit enter it cuts off the screen on the left side of the browser. The white border is the same size as the favorites drop down. There is actual a tiny vertical line at the top of the screen about a 1/16 of an inch. The rest of the screen is white all the way down.

After I click on a website that I searched for then the screen goes full screen.

I have a picture of the print screen you can see.

post-122107-1228499663_thumb.jpg

After scanning it many times with A Squared, Adaware 2008 and Superantispyware and getting off over 100 spyware bugs the problem is not happening.

Why do I have to scan for example A Squared four times. Stuff still shows up?

Is there just one program that will do it in one chunk unstead of doing all these same scans.

I did A Squared>>Quick Scan about 6 times. Also did the Thorough about 4 times. Stuff still shows up. About three bugs.

Did Superantispyware Quick about 3 times and thorough about 3 times. Same here 2 or 3 bugs.

Did Ad-Aware 2008 quick 2 times and thorough twice. Did not find anything afterwards.

Did Symantec Antivirus three times it found a few items on the first two times and nothing on the third scan.. ---GETTING CLEANER!

So if these programs are not a perfect science then should we just forget these programs and just reformat the hard drive is the computer becomes unstable?

I have been scanning this computer for two days now.

Yea i was trying to figure this out when i saw your post on Vdr about this....

Looks like IE7 is making room for spam ads but you have them blocked so all you see is that space.. (Thats what it seems to me)

Good luck my friend!