autopartiion off ?

Tex-Twil

Hello,

I have a slipstreamed CD of WinXP 64 which is doing everything alone. Now I want to enable the manual partitioning again but I don't know how. I thought that adding

[Data]

repartition="Yes"

in the WINNT.sif just before creating the iso would be enough but the installation still skips the partition editing.

Thanks for your help,

Tex

Tex-Twil,

What version of nLite are you using? I have never heard of any partition option in nLite and all of my installs always stop for manual partitioning.

John.

well I searched a bit the forum before asking this and nLite does NOT have this option. This has to be done manually by editing the winnt.sif file. But I'm not sure whit parameters have to be added to enable manual partitioning again.

Thanks,

Tex

Remove everything about partition/formating in the winnt.sif and it will act normal. Or (as this is the nLite forum) redo your cd with nLite and the unattended part will be overwritten. But you will have to reenter all other unattended parameter yourself and all other "not dealt by nLite" will be gone as well so you will have to reenter them manually before the iso creation.