config.js and Config Wizard

I have been updating the Config Wizard quite a bit recently. You will be pleasantly surprised by the next release.

What I have come across is: config.js is always used, unless you specify a command line arg. Fine. But, if you go into Config Wizard, load a different config file, Exit back to main, it loads config.js again, not the file you just chose.

I made it so that WPI remembers what you chose in Config Wizard. But when you totally quit WPI, it reverts back to config.js. I can make it not do that.

What do you want it to do? Always default to config.js (unless changed with command line arg), or stay with the last file you opened in Config Wizard?

Same for the Options Wizard.

• 2 weeks later...

It saves the file names in reg keys, so running from dvd will default to config.js and useroptions.js. config.js COULD be saved in useroptions.js, but would have to always use useroptions.js then if don't specify command line args. Then why not just use an arg for the config then?

6 of 1, half a dozen of the other.

It's more of a desktop/network share situation. When go into Config wizard and pick a different file, go back to main window and use it. Now when you quit, restart, what file should be loaded? config.js or the one you just had used?