Quick Launch Buttons Cut in Half When Using UberSkin

SPX

I just installed UberSkin on my system. I think it's great, but whenever I switch to a skin it cuts my Quick Launch icons in half. Everything else is normal . . . but the bottom half of Quick Launch disappears. Any thoughts here? I did a search but couldn't find anything on the issue. . .

I just installed UberSkin on my system. I think it's great, but whenever I switch to a skin it cuts my Quick Launch icons in half. Everything else is normal . . . but the bottom half of Quick Launch disappears. Any thoughts here? I did a search but couldn't find anything on the issue. . .

I too found that problematic. Truth be told, I just disabled my quicklaunch, even though I use it often.

I too found that problematic. Truth be told, I just disabled my quicklaunch, even though I use it often.

Well, truth be told, that's my solution as well, at least for the moment. I'm currently using the velvet98 skin--which is slick!--but it doesn't matter which skin I use. Quick launch doesn't work right, either way. I'm a big fan of the Quick Launch feature. Guess I can do without it if I have to but I'd rather find a resolution.

What? First, this must go to UberSkin thread, second, the solution is to install latest comctl32.dll (installed with IE6).

But the UberSkin thread is like 32 pages deep . . . I was hoping to put this somewhere people might actually see it. However, I am pleased to announce that you were absolutely right. Not only that but it also fixed my issue in other Quick Launch thread.

By the way, UberSkin is great. I'm really impressed with it. Please go to my thread "Where did you guys get your 9X knowledge?" and tell us your story!

It is written on the first page, in first post, on requirements line. Being able to read is the source of 9x knowledge. :blushing:

Well I honestly thought I already had IE6 (I never use it so I don't pay a lot of attention to it). I complimented you on your program so don't be rude.

Edited by SPX