does any one know how to change the wallpaper after the billboard scre

BOBCAMO

after the installation/billboard there is another screen that ask a bunch of questions like do you want automatic updates on and will this computer connect to the Internet and also it does an Internet connection test, i am wanting to change the background of this but i don't know what file to edit to do this.

Edited by BOBCAMO

after the installation/billboard there is another screen that ask a bunch of questions like do you want automatic updates on and will this computer connect to the Internet and also it does an Internet connection test, i am wanting to change the background of this but i don't know what file to edit to do this.

it's called Windows XP Out of Box Experience (OOBE) gives end users the opportunity to set up their network connection.....

• 2 weeks later...

Ready-made one are available. Try here

aaaahhhhhhh ok thanks guy's yeah that one was puzzling me alot lmao

but is there a way to customize it my self?

The simplest way is download 1 pack, slipstream it. See how it goes. Then unpack the addon. See what files the author changes. U can replace the file with your own