trouble with regtweak

hello guys! i have a couple questions.... i'm in trouble with regtweak.... i dowloaded from this website the regtweak to turn the uac off... but where do i have to put it?? and how? i couldn't understand from the AIK guide... could anyone please help me to do it..?? and where can i find other tweaks that can improove the system??? thank you so much in advance....

Edited by neuropass

http://www.msfn.org/board/Forum-Rules-Upda...ead-t18408.html

12. Very often we see meaningless subjects in topic title. They give no clue of what the posts are all about. For example:

- Oh no!

- Help

- I'm mad

- Please help

- Question

- I need your help

- Hmmmm ....

This should be avoided. Users should enter something more specific in topic title so that it is easier for others to help.

A few good examples:

- Strange problem with DirectX9b redist

- RunOnceEx install problem (double installation)

- Change Internet Explorer's Icon back to default

As for your question, take a look at the sticky topics in this forum.

Turn UAC off?

You can do it in Specialize

<RunSynchronous>
<RunSynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">
<Order>1</Order>
<Path>cmd /c reg add HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System /v EnableLUA /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f</Path>
</RunSynchronousCommand>
</RunSynchronous>

Edited by maxXPsoft

• 2 weeks later...

He wants you to do it for him, it seems. I'm sorry but the documentation above is more than adequate - download VMWare or Virtual PC, and do some trial-and-error testing. If that's too difficult (and for some it may be), look into MDT 2008 or vLite, both of those provide automation (MDT being less automation and less "easy", but VERY powerful feature-wise, whereas vLite gives minimal additional feature tweaking but is heavily automated).

no guys sorry... i didn't explain my self very well... i'm italian it's not easy to say exactly what i want to... i found all the reg tweaks that i want... but i don't know how to set them in unattended dvd... i red a lots of post and some of them say that it is better to run your tweaks after windows finished to install itself... i tried with AIK... and i just got errors... i tried with firegeiers guide... so now i can see that here someone is able to do that successfully.... so now my question is... how do i set them? i just wanna set them... i don't want to add anyother apps... so do i need WAIK anyway? please help me... i'mk going crazy with these tweaks!

Edited by neuropass