NLDRV Verzeichnis

H1tcher

Hi Leute,

ich habe eine Multiboot DVD erstellt nach der Anleitung von http://flyakite.msfn.org/ und das klappt soweit auch alles prima.

Da ich jedoch unterschiedliche Treiber integriert haben möchte, griff ich zur Anpassung meiner XP-Installationen auf N-Lite zurück und habe darüber meine entsprechenden Treiber integriert. Bevor ich mit der MB-DVD gearbeitet habe, haben meine XP-Installationen prima funktioniert, und beim "blauen" Setup ganz zu Anfang (also Textmode-Setup), hat er auch brav alle Treiber-Dateien aus dem NLDRV-Verzeichnis auf die Platte kopiert.

Das macht er jetzt jedoch irgendwie nicht mehr... Setup unterbricht sich halt mit der Meldung das er die Datei xyz nicht gefunden hat.

Komischerweise funktioniert jedoch das Kopieren aus dem $OEM$ Verzeichnis... das hilft mir jedoch bei meinem Treiberproblem nicht. ;)

Hat jemand eine Idee!?!?!?

Vielen Dank!

Edited by H1tcher

This is an English forum, so you'll have to rewrite your post to English if you want some help.

Cheers ;)

True...

But here's a "loose translation" for the sake of expediency (Babelfish, forgiving the bad parts) -

Rear people, I have multi-boat a DVD provided after the guidance of http://flyakite.msfn.org/ and fold so far also all prima. Since I would like to have integrated however different drivers, I fell back for the adjustment of my XP-installations to N-Lite and over it my appropriate drivers had integrated. Before I worked with the MB-DVD, my XP-installations prima functioned, and with " blauen" Setup completely at the beginning (thus Textmode Setup), it copied also good all driver files from the NLDRV listing on the plate. That does not make it no more now however somehow… Setup interrupts itself stop with the message which it the file xyz did not find. Amusing way functioned however copying from $OEM$ the listing… does not help me however for my driver problem. Does someone have an idea!?!?!?

My response - Try Burning the disk at a slower speed. Sometime high speed burns cause reading errors. 16x max.

Badly translated (via Babelfish) - Versuchen Sie, die Scheibe mit einer langsameren Geschwindigkeit zu brennen. Manchmal Hochgeschwindigkeitsbrände verursachen Lesefehler. 16x max.

Hope this was close - Please try to get a friend to help with translations if you don't speak english well.

"Hoffen Sie, dass dieses nah war - versuchen Sie bitte, einen Freund zu veranlassen, bei den Übersetzungen zu helfen wenn Sie nicht sprechen Englisch gut." (arrrrgg!!!)

Und Willcommen, freund! (no, I'm not encouraging non-english, just being polite)

I'm so sorry! I posted my question after a hard working day. :blushing:

Thanks for your quick translation, but i'll try to explain it in my own words. :)

I created a Multiboot(MB)-DVD inspired by the wonderful tutorial from http://flyakite.msfn.org/. Everything worked fine.

After testing the unattend-installation, I added with N-Lite my own drivers for the different Windows XP-Installations.

So that, N-Lite creates a new folder in the I386-Directory called NLDRV. In this folder, it creates subfolders, labeled with continous numbers ascending sorted, where the different drivers are stored.

Now, in the textbased setup of windows xp, normally it copies all the files stored in the NLDRV-Directory to the harddisk. Stupidly, it does not, and quits the job with an error message: "File xxx not found".

The copyprocess regarding the $OEM$-Directory, stored in the same root directory where the I386 is stored, works fine.

So I have no idea what the solution could be... :wacko:

@submix8c:

There is no issue regarding the burning speed. Because I do not burn the image ;) I added it directly into my VMWare. :rolleyes:

So...I hope my english is good enough. ;)

Thx a lot! :)

Edited by H1tcher