Install .NET Framework a T-13

hey guys it there any way to install all of the .NET Frameworks at T-13 of the XP Setup because ive tried it with

1.0-SP3

1.1 (Made .NET Silent maker)

1.1-SP1

1.1-SP1 V2

2.0 (Made .NET Silent maker)

3.5 Full Version

but it only installs 1.0 and the rest do not i have also put in these commands "\q and \norestart"

any ideas?

hey guys it there any way to install all of the .NET Frameworks at T-13 of the XP Setup because ive tried it with

1.0-SP3

1.1 (Made .NET Silent maker)

1.1-SP1

1.1-SP1 V2

2.0 (Made .NET Silent maker)

3.5 Full Version

but it only installs 1.0 and the rest do not i have also put in these commands "\q and \norestart"

any ideas?

You need to import a registry key (place it on the top of your script):

REG ADD "HKLM\SYSTEM\Setup" /v "SystemSetupInProgress" /t REG_DWORD /d "0" /f

or use this addon

Just a curiosity: what kind of app to install at T-13? I think that some apps that require reboots or some that require a download from the Internet and some little utilities are enough, because if you use some app like nLite to reduce the size of source, CD/DVD, and the time used to install the OS, IMHO, there's no sense to include apps that require a large amount of time, and space. Also believe that everybody has a "logic flow" or order in mind to install the apps after the OS installation, and this logical determines what must be included or not on the source CD/DVD.

Of course, English isn't my native idiom.

The way I do it is with RunOnceEx:

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /VE /D "Core Operating System Updates" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\001 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\SOFTWARE\INSTALL\FrameworkNET\dotnetfx.exe" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\002 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\SOFTWARE\INSTALL\FrameworkNET\NDP1.1sp1-KB867460-X86.exe /Q" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\003 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\SOFTWARE\INSTALL\FrameworkNET\NDP1.1sp1-KB928366-X86.exe /Q" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\004 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\SOFTWARE\INSTALL\FrameworkNET\Framework3.5_Eng.exe /quiet /NoRestart" /f

dotnetfx.exe I made with iexpress as a silent install, Framework 3.5 is the 197mb full version ...