problem with columns (again)

My Problem :

1) I scroll down to bottom to see the <Previous> and <Next> options in the bottom screen. The remaining list after this option is totally missing.

2) I press <Next>, immediately it shows the next screen

3) And from now on, i can able to scroll from top to bottom. ie, i can see listing before the <Previous> <Next> option as well as after it.

3) This thing can be understood by the size of the vertical scroll bar in picture 1.jpg and 2.jpg.

This is the link for 1.jpg and 2.jpg : http://rapidshare.com/files/135326149/Error.rar.html

post-62731-1218043451_thumb.jpg

@ rajesh =

the reason you can't see yours is because you maxentries is set too high in the themes wpi.htm please set it to a lower number. ( maxentries -= 3; ) Setting it to - =3 fixed the same error for me. Not really an error just a sizing issue.

Plus one of your options in the options page is set wrong.. Set "Show scroll bar" in the "general" tab to selected also.

@Kel, Thanks for the response.

I changed to it to -=3 and it seems ok now.

'Show ScrollBar' is already selected here.

Plus one of your options in the options page is set wrong.

I cant figure out what might be wrong. but now everything seems ok otherwise.

One Clarification :

In all the WPI versions till the present one, why is that the tooltip image(Picture file) is not showing up for the following themes : mritter_euDock, muiz, mritter_euDock_Aquarium, spoof_eudock.

Edited by rajesh.kumar

sp00f = please zip up your WHOLE wpi setup (Minus installer folder) and upload it somewhere then PM me the link so I can try it out...

Ok i will, thx

Edited by sp00f