problem with columns (again)

Go in to the Themes/Gnome/wpi.hta file. At the top is

maxentries += 4;

Or whatever it is. Edit this number up or down until the Previous/Next line is at the bottom.

Take the // comment out, too.

@ sp00f = the reason you can't see yours is because you maxentries is set too high in the themes wpi.htm please set it to a lower number. ( maxentries += -3; ) Setting it to -3 fixed the same error for me. Not really an error just a sizing issue.

@ anonymous user please zip up your WHOLE wpi setup (Minus installer folder) and upload it somewhere then PM me the link so I can try it out...

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

@ = anonymous user, set this in WPI.htm

maxentries += -20;

See your not having a bug either. WPI FILLS a collum up before going on to the next one. It doesn't just say "OH, he wants 3 collums? then I will spread everything out." So by setting that you trick WPI into thinking that there is only so much room for the collums. (Note you will need to re adjust this as you add more entries)

@ sp00f = the reason you can't see yours is because you maxentries is set too high in the themes wpi.htm please set it to a lower number. ( maxentries += -3; ) Setting it to -3 fixed the same error for me. Not really an error just a sizing issue.

Didnt work for me :no: