smallest 2k

dirtwarrior

dirt - this forum isn't made to be a comparison of "mine is smaller than yours" - if you asked this at the NLITE forum they would say search. Everybody has different needs/wants/goals of their operating system. Most need functionality, some need network connectivity, some need this, some need that. The more you need/want, the larger the iso will be. Here is a link for your viewing pleasure of someone who has an operating system in about 10 meg. Are his goals different than yours?

If you choose to make 2k smaller, there is a readme in the hfcleanup reducer set you have downloaded. In it, is instructions on how to make your own reducers. If you are struggling to make an iso that is smaller and had less functionality, then generate some additional reducers, test them and share them with the community.

Just wondering what the smallest 2k with usp5 slipstreamed, using HFSLIP with reducers and Nlite. So far I have got a 87 meg iso that function well. Is there any smaller than this? If so how did you do it.

I think you should post a message in the nLite forum and let us know exactly how you did that. Then others could look at it and maybe comment on how you could improve your method.

Phil