Question about Avatar

Aloha

Can someone tell me why my avatar doesn't change? I uploaded a new picture yesterday but it is still the same old one today. In My Controls, it is the new one, but on my posts, it is the old one. And the old one seems to be modified. The penguine looks fatter and uglier than it used to be! It's awful! How can I make my new picture display on the posts? I don't know the problem is from my computer or from the forum server.

I am sure I post this in a wrong place but I don't know where to put it. Maybe some Mod will move it to a right place for me. But help me solve the problem first please. Thanks in advance.

Can someone tell me why my avatar doesn't change? I uploaded a new picture yesterday but it is still the same old one today. In My Controls, it is the new one, but on my posts, it is the old one. And the old one seems to be modified. The penguine looks fatter and uglier than it used to be! It's awful! How can I make my new picture display on the posts? I don't know the problem is from my computer or from the forum server.

I am sure I post this in a wrong place but I don't know where to put it. Maybe some Mod will move it to a right place for me. But help me solve the problem first please. Thanks in advance.

Try to log out then log back in. If this doesn't work, clear yor browser private data and then Try to log out then log back in.

Xstyle, it doesn't help. I've just logged out then logged in, and already cleaned the temporary internet folder (deleting all files inside). The picture is still the same. Why can you change yours so easily?

[ Moved. ]
What about my problem? Not a word to tell me if it is because of my computer or what causing this? Or my new picture is not allowed to use as an avatar?