getskinned.org

SCISSORSS

I just went there, (getskinned.org, not lakerscenter.com) and this is what it says:

Welcome to GetSkinned.org!

New Site to open before the end of the year!

Yes, as you can see, we're working on getting the site back up. We've found a new host, and are working diligently to get the site up and on it's feet again. We do have all of your content that has been submitted, so nothing is lost. (Thank God). We plan on having the site up and running once again before the end of the year. In the meantime, check out Neowin's website for updated Themes, Visual Styles, and Wallpapers. (Yes, we're still the ONLY one's that have BOOT SCREENS).

- Riggs: GetSkinned.org Admin

• 3 weeks later...

yup yup .. themexp should be back online soon..

btw STeel, next to each post there is a date when it was posted... it helps sometimes when you are replying ;-):assshake :)

I might actually start using wb3... since this whole olympics customization contest is coming around.. we might see us some kick a** themes....

I re-installed WB (version 3 for XP) yesterday. Had the same thought about kick a** themes coming up. Anyway, d/l-ed a couple and for the first time didn't feel like it was hogging all my cpu cycles. I pulled up task manager performance tab) and check things for a while - all good. But this was one a dual processor P-III 750 with 512MB RAM. Would not think about using it on my laptop. Not yet anyway. I like some of the things it lets you do - like roll-up windows etc. A lot of stuff to get used to though.

LS

nice LS_Dragons..

sadly on my older system I just use classic (it actually makes a major difference in performance for me)

ya i think fosi has dtopx and wb3 at his site...

wb3 isn't all that bad.. the problem was I used one of the older ones and it sucked big time.... so when I discovered the hacked .dll for using non digitally signed themes.. I just ditched wb and moved on :-)

methinks he is going ALL THE WAY BACK to AaronXP's post about getskinned.org having logon screens etc. and saying they are all over the place -- which now they are. most all the sites you listed in your other post (those up and those that should be up again) either have boot and logon screens or links to them. Keep keeping us posted on themes - I LIKE THEM - and I will do the same.

LS

• 3 weeks later...