Capture Image error

I have attempted to capture a custom vista image following the directions for SP1 intergration, when I then attept to redeploy the image I get an BCD\Boot error 0x000000f, The only way I can get past this is to use an old copy of windows, anybody have any input?

It was 0xc000000f, I fixed by thinking logically and just replacing the boot folder on the disk with one from another disk. Past one problem to another, now it is telling me it cant find an image to install.

I had this problem at first, when i first try the reverse integration, until i read about it in the Updated WAIK and OPK for that matter, its the same only think is OPK is for OEM Builders and have a few more functions, but nothing less, did you remember to use the Postreflect.exe commands before capture the image , its vital because of driver boot-critical drivers, and this could be the reason ..

Yea the WAIK and the OPK are basically the same thing. The WAIK is for when you need to install Windows in a corporate environment, and the OPK is for when you need to install Windows on a computer that you are selling. The difference is all a licensing thing really. I was using the WAIK until VMux told me I should be using the OPK. Migrating to the OPK was seamless.