XP nLite problem

nahelpa

I made a XP cd personalized with nLite, while the instalation is running it is shown a blue background with a xp logo, I want to change that background with one I made, but i dont know wich is the name of that image or where is it to delete and put mine.

Any help is grateful.

WINNTBBU.DLL is the name of the file

WinntbbuEditor http://www.msfn.org/board/WinntbbuED-t50166.html

Complete Setup Billboards http://www.msfn.org/board/Completed-Setup-...rds-t38610.html

I used that program to change winntbbu.dll, and it works, but only works if you run the setup.exe from the cd executing from windows, is not working if I boot from cd.

Look:

From running setup.exe in windows:

dibujovo9.th.jpg

Booting from cd:

45-Booting-From-CD_thumb.png

54-Detecting-Devices.png

but I want to see somthing like:

54detectingdevicesrq8.th.png

I want to know the name of the file of the blue background which nLite runs in the instalation and change it from mine.

Thanks for replying my post

nLite does not put it there, it is Windows default background once you remove the normal one.

So research the resources with some resource editor and find the picture, or do not use Classic Setup option in nLite and change the background as told in this thread.

nLite does not put it there, it is Windows default background once you remove the normal one.

So research the resources with some resource editor and find the picture, or do not use Classic Setup option in nLite and change the background as told in this thread.

Thanks nuhi!!!!!!!!

You were right, if I dont choose classic setup or choose the black background, the install will run my modified winntbbu.dll.

Problem fixed,

Thanks a lot nuhi and ricktendo64 !!!!