Windows 7

maly1

Wow, a lot of Bill Gates lovers here.

In the same sense that not having irrational hatred towards this years' Ferrarri models makes you a Jean Todt lover?

Or is anyone that doesn't resist change, prefer the new ways, or plain disagrees with you automatically considered a "fanboy"?

Edited by crahak

That's why I love Microsoft, their mistakes are my profits :sneaky: OEMs, rejoyce!

It's great. This year for example, we have to train 2000 users on Office 2007. We have to teach them that Microsoft has created a ribbon.

This generates money (because someone has to pay for training), and that's why i love microsoft and their glitchy products.

Next year: Windows 7 training.

Awesome!

Next year: Windows 7 training.

Awesome!

We're in for some big money, my friends :thumbup and I think we love money at least as much as Microsoft

Also, let's not forget the concept of Software Assurance itself, it's always easier to milk companies than end-users

• 3 months later...
.....some people waste Microsoft's time around the world while asking witty questions and reporting bugs, this is a cause of delayed products and why they release SP's.

...riiiight, thats why they make it sooooo hard to report things, and why they have large dedicated teams just for specific bug types and OS areas etc, and umm.. cause the dev team for windows 7 are the same people who read your bug reports. . .

Why would someone want to use vista whether it's SP1 SP2 when you can use an unbloated version of Windows 7 it comes out in 2009/10 but that does'nt mean you cant use XP till then right ?

My message to people who use Vista for the default OS..dont end of story get over it and wait for 7, some people waste Microsoft's time around the world while asking witty questions and reporting bugs, this is a cause of delayed products and why they release SP's. Hopefully Microsoft will ignore and slowly take their time needed to create this new OS instead of focusing on times + deadlines. Not only this but if your thinking of buying a computer or hardware you might have to buy more after because hardware vendors will need to support certain things within Windows 7 eg DirectX 11.

let the typing commence :thumbup

uxevangelist.net

WRONG TOPIC CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE IT TO "Microsoft Beta Discussion" ? Thanks

This website here shows some Windows 7 screenshots, would'nt microsoft want to move away from vista lol i mean why release SP's and updates on two OS (vista, Windows 7) that look-a-like as each other, does not make sense they both will do the same things obviously unless vista will be use for only directX 10 and Windows 7 will be DirectX 11..but still the OS will do the same things..no sense hm im getting way ahead of myself now.

This just annoys me.

:realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Windows 7 Kernel = Windows Vista Kernel + Despatcher Lock removed, Usermode scheduler added, Boot from VHD enabled and minwin + More. Now please tell me how you can possibly be so anti-vista and pro win 7 knowing what you now know....

Why would someone want to use vista whether it's SP1 SP2 when you can use an unbloated version of Windows 7 it comes out in 2009/10 but that does'nt mean you cant use XP till then right ?

My message to people who use Vista for the default OS..dont end of story get over it and wait for 7, some people waste Microsoft's time around the world while asking witty questions and reporting bugs, this is a cause of delayed products and why they release SP's. Hopefully Microsoft will ignore and slowly take their time needed to create this new OS instead of focusing on times + deadlines. Not only this but if your thinking of buying a computer or hardware you might have to buy more after because hardware vendors will need to support certain things within Windows 7 eg DirectX 11.

let the typing commence :thumbup

uxevangelist.net

WRONG TOPIC CAN YOU PLEASE MOVE IT TO "Microsoft Beta Discussion" ? Thanks

This website here shows some Windows 7 screenshots, would'nt microsoft want to move away from vista lol i mean why release SP's and updates on two OS (vista, Windows 7) that look-a-like as each other, does not make sense they both will do the same things obviously unless vista will be use for only directX 10 and Windows 7 will be DirectX 11..but still the OS will do the same things..no sense hm im getting way ahead of myself now.

This just annoys me.

:realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Windows 7 Kernel = Windows Vista Kernel + Despatcher Lock removed, Usermode scheduler added, Boot from VHD enabled and minwin + More. Now please tell me how you can possibly be so anti-vista and pro win 7 knowing what you now know....

i know it seems like a great idea to yell at him but he made the post in feb.. before we knew anything about 7 other than a few rumors...