LegoTweaker

Legolash2o

• 3 weeks later...

* awesome tool with such garbage as MegaUpload. :realmad:

Hey! This project is just what I was looking for! There may be hundreds of "tweaker" tools out there, but I don't trust them further than I can throw them. Right now I'm looking for a tool that can un-tweak a setting I did on an nLite installation - "Disable driver update internet prompt" - that when Googled, resulted in no results except the earliest topic relating to this one! It seems to not even be a documented registry edit I could make. So this is a lifesaver.

But I dare say following the chain of topics was difficult! From the original topic, I followed a couple topics, but the link at the end of this page is now broken! You think you can edit that and point it here?

Other than that, hey! May I be an official file host for this project? I'm sure you'll love my site... I'm already hosting a couple software projects there :)

edit: Ah, hell. It doesn't even have a small sub-section of nLite's tweaks in it. So no "disable driver update internet prompt" for me :(

Edited by puntoMX
You have been Warned...

* awesome tool with such garbage as MegaUpload. :realmad:

If you dont like megaupload dont use it. Telling another member to rot in hell for trying to help another user is a little drastic too. Even if you are only kidding, its still against the rules.

as for the file if megaupload isnt your thing, I upped it to my old website since its got extra bandwidth im not using.

http://www.voicesinmyhead.net/LegoTweaker.zip

Trying to help? The file was already hosted and this "anonymous" guy uploaded it to a MALWARE website so people can have viruses installed on their computer when they go to download it. That is NOT what I call "helping". And if you want to keep discussions about mod actions private, you should use the PM system instead of dragging the dirt out on the public forum...

Meanwhile, I still can't find where to undo that driver web dialog tweak... >.<

Trying to help? The file was already hosted and this "anonymous" guy uploaded it to a MALWARE website so people can have viruses installed on their computer when they go to download it. That is NOT what I call "helping". And if you want to keep discussions about mod actions private, you should use the PM system instead of dragging the dirt out on the public forum...

Meanwhile, I still can't find where to undo that driver web dialog tweak... >.<

ok just to clarify 'anonymous_user' is an actual member here. MSFN does not allow posters to post anonymously here. The use of megaupload was requested by tothanhtuan so i can't blame anonymous_user for using that particular host but i provided an alternate link to maybe discourage use of the megaupload website.

I see now. Okay. Geez, I wish they'd quote each other across pages, so stuff like this wouldn't happen. :P

Still, there are many, many better alternatives to junk like Megaupload, like that site I built just to put Megaupload out of business.

Sorry about that rudeness I posted earlier. Glad this didn't go further south than it did :D

edit: It also resulted in me feeding MSFN a few bucks. It's worth it. I love this site, and I'm surprised more people don't dump a measly 15 bucks on it. My site relies on donations, so I just paid for one site's donations from another. :D

Edited by Volatus