nLite and VMware

gd6noob

i have a Windows XP Pro X64 and i have a Athlon 64 3700+ CPU

anyways.. i can install the untouched xp under the Guest Operating System fine.. after i stripped it of stuff i dont need like messnger and stuff.. it dont install.. it said that i dont have a HDD.. so i repacked it with x64 nForce drivers and try to install again.. same thing...

so i was looking through the Guest Operating options and thought i try OTHER X64 OS... to my suprised it installs fine.. tho my drivers werent installed coz ive been told that VMware install its own drivers...

so my question is, will i beable to install this modded OS on my machine coz im confused.

THANX for the help

i have a Windows XP Pro X64 and i have a Athlon 64 3700+ CPU

anyways.. i can install the untouched xp under the Guest Operating System fine.. after i stripped it of stuff i dont need like messnger and stuff.. it dont install.. it said that i dont have a HDD.. so i repacked it with x64 nForce drivers and try to install again.. same thing...

so i was looking through the Guest Operating options and thought i try OTHER X64 OS... to my suprised it installs fine.. tho my drivers werent installed coz ive been told that VMware install its own drivers...

so my question is, will i beable to install this modded OS on my machine coz im confused.

THANX for the help

To be honest with you, it's all luck half the time. I have made several XPCD'd that worked fine in VMWare but when it came time to install on a computer it failed.