3d Pinball

jonnywipeout

on cd in I386 folder; all files "compressed" (eg "pinball.in_" is the INF to be "expanded" using "extract" program). 3 inf's of importance - games (, pinball, and sysoc INF's (.IN_); also "layout.inf" (not compressed). browse around in there - you'll find your answers... oh yeah, files installed are also compressed (eg pinball.ex_).

this is as far as i remember... only reason i'm this "edjumucated" is because i used someone else' method of transmigrating xp games onto win2k3 (bored, i guess...).

Edited by submix8c

"expand.exe" - it's in the OS. Needs to be executed from the command prompt. only need to expand "pinball.in_"; other components expand/install from it... u need to have some minor knowledge on INF structure also...

put all components into a folder, go to command prompt, change to that folder, run "expand /?" to get the gist of how it works; then proceed to expand! ;)

Edited by submix8c

expanding the files manually is the only way to do it if you don't want to use the GUI

you might be able to get it here (didnt try cause im not registered) since I suspect that topic is what you are trying to do. (only logical reason i can think to not want to use the installer)

http://www.aeroxp.org/board/index.php?showtopic=8552

if you give me your email ill send it to it all you do then is click the pinball.exe

i can put it in a winrar or send the whole thing if u have winrar tell me as it will save time thats if you tell email

make sure its not your primary email

Edited by jamescarroll