Logitech Rumblepad 2

D_block

i bought the logitech rumble pad 2 and up to now i cant get it to work on my pc. i have a dualboot system of xp pro with sp2 and vista ultimate. i tried the drivers that came with the cd and also the one available oline ( lgs.501.exe) still not working :wacko: i tried plugin it into the usb ports inthe back of the pc, those in the front which is an addin card . the light doesnt even come on. im seein various posts about this when i use google, but no results

i need some serious help here!!

Help !!!!

Edited by D_block

i bought it on the other island, its a twin island state. i just lent it to a guy close to where i live he says he is not having any such problems and his hardware is older than mines :realmad:

i have a ECs 6100 s-m mobo he is running sumthing with a 754 socket, im using AM2

i tried installing the drivers, i tried not installing the drivers, it still gives the same msg. all my usb outlets are working fine , no problem there at all .

after installing the drivers, if i go to device manager and try to look at the driver installed, i see a msg saying that there is none! although it is supposed to work with out the drivers on xp :blink: