Can nLite integrate XP SP3 RC1?

iceangel89

So with the newest version of nLite I slipstreamed SP2 into a gold copy..worked fine. Then integrated SP3, it won't let me install without serial and it won't accept the serial i've always used.

Yes that's cuz SP3 was also brought with a new set of keys to be used with. So any other keys except those provided to the beta testers and those (those that are bundled with the recent SP2 editions, jun 2007 or so?) that came with say 1 month or so before SP3 beta will work.

• 3 weeks later...
iceangel89, if you just slipstreamed sp3, without enabling any other page except ISO of course, then nLite isn't to blame for that pcmcia error.

However you could try different ISO engine, you can change that option in the ISO page (try mkisofs).

And if you did configure it attach your preset and I'll try it. So far SP3 works the same as SP2. We all integrate update packs, hotfixes and what not so it was prepared for any file changes.

wazer, can you name a few new things? I thought there is none.

There are 4 new services that are installed with SP3-RC1:

Extensible Authentication Protocol Service

Health Kay and Certificate Management Service

Network Access Protection Agent

Wired AutoConfig

And according to Bold_Fortune, there are approximately 73 additional system32 files and 79 files added to system32/drivers

• 1 year later...
I just had an error too.. Slipstreamed SP3 RC1 and then integrated IE7 and get an Isass error the first boot after copying files (textmode). Just kept restarting.

Do you remember how you got past this error? I'm getting exactly the same endless restart.